Binocular Super Sale

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
We contracted with Minox to make some of their BD BR ASPH Binoculars. They stopped making these last year, for some reason or another, however, they were a great binocular.
After extensive discussions they agreed to make them for us at a reduced price.

We brought in the following two models:

Minox BD 8x32 BR ASPH @ $274.99 which is reduced from the old selling price of $449.99

&

Minox BD 10x42 BR ASPH @ $349.99 which is reduced from the old selling price of $599.99

There is no other binocular in these price ranges that will give you the quality that these two binoculars deliver.

Please feel free to give a call or e-mail with any questions.

Thank you for the continued support.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

I own the BD8x32BR ASPH and they are absolutely TERRIFIC!!!

I picked mine up on a closeout last year after they "quit" making them, for about what Doug is selling these for. They are a really good bino especially for that money.

I also used to own a BD10x42BR before they were the "ASPH" versions. They were my first really good bino and served me well for many years. My buddy now runs them and they are still serving him well. The ASPH lenses just made them that much better. I paid over $400 for mine about 7-8 years ago. At $349, you would have a VERY difficult time finding a better bino. If you ran across a deal on some Vortex Vipers in that price range, than you would have a true competitor.

Anyway, glad to see those deals Doug. You are going to make someone really happy.

FH

Doug, just got my 10x42's in the mail today and they are a great bino. Now I don't have to let my wife use my EL Swaro's every time we go out looking at wild life. And she will still have a quality pair of bino's to use. fatrooster.

I took my minox's to work and two friends have just ordered the 10x42's. A third friend is close to ordering himself a pair. This is a deal that is hard to beat. fatrooster.

Last fall I purchased the BD 8x32 BR ASHPH and they are indeed very very impressive in their price range and for the price listed above of $275 its a hands down must have.The fit and finish is also beyond what you would encounter in this range.

Here is an interesting forum review of these binoculars.....

http://www.birdforum.net/showthread.php?t=104577

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom