Bino suggestions

400bull

Very Active Member
I know that summer is forever anyway but I need to get a pair or two of optics for my kids to use while camping/scouting this summer. In the past they have been using an old pair of mine. I think that they have finally given up the ghost and need to be tossed. I'm looking at getting them a small set but I don't want them so small that they are useless first thing in the morning. I would prefer to get them something in the 8 power rang for a great field of view making it easer for them to find game. A local Target store is having a clearance sale right now and I can pick up a pair of 8X42 Bushnell Parma Focus binos for about $30.00 each. Any thoughts on these binos or any others that you would recommend looking into. I'm not wanting to spend much more the $30.00-$40.00 on them but would like to get the best bang for money.

400bull

Look into Bushy or Nikon, they have stuff all along the price conituum. Vortex has a few more that a re just a bit more. I spent a little more for my boy, he didn't get Swaros, but I don't want him getting headaches with cheaper glass.

Good Luck.

They are more than you want to spend, but Leupold Yosemite's were designed out of the gate for kids. I would not give a kid anything less. Give them something decent that was designed for them to use. If they can use the things, then will be more likely to learn from them. The Yosemite has killer optics and dad will wind up rassling the kids to see who gets to use them. I have both the 6x30 and 8x30. Those Permafocus things are for crap.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom