bino help

B

bobh918

Just looking for some options and opinions. I currently have a swaro sts80 spotter and was wondering what power of binos I should go with? I have pondered the idea of 15x's and leaving the spotter behind, but as we all know, that spotter was a pretty penny and I would hate to just leave it in the truck. Would 10x's suffice or 12x's? As mentioned above, just looking for ideas and setups that others are using and the likes or dislikes of certain setups. Using this setup in AZ for an upcoming rifle hunt. Also, is there any cheaper glass that you guys have been satisfied with or should I hold out for one of the big 3? As with everything these days, budgets are tight with everybody. Thanks for the help guys!

I love my Zen Ray 8x43 ED2's!! Know lots of people with their 10x43's as well. If you feel rich I'd say buy a Big 3 bino, if not Zens won't let you down one bit!! Lots of people I know like Cabelas Euros and Vortex as well. I definitely don't think the Big 3 are as great as some do...not anymore...

~Z~

If your not going to want to pack the spotter, then bigger binos make sense. I carry a spotter and 8.5 x 42 binos.

FWIW I prefer 8x42's work well in thicker stuff and in the open. Most times I can spot game earlier than guys w/10x.

Check out the Lupy imports for $. Mine are 6yrs old?. And yes, side by side w/Swaro, Leika you can notice a difference before legal shooting light- not much though. Brunton is another overlooked line that is good and make some more price oriented.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom