Bin Laden Dead

eldorado

Long Time Member
Reports are coming out of Washington that the U.S has killed bin Laden and is in possession of his body. This is indeed wonderful news! Justice has finally been served. God Bless our armed forces and our nation.

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON May-01-11 AT 09:07PM (MST)[p]We should be dancing in the streets, passing out candy to kids, then airing the video of the celebration on Al Jezera

Yup, just like they have done.

Kadaffi should be next.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

A WHOOP OF JOY JUST WENT THROUGH OUR HOUSE! EVEN THE KIDS GOT EXCITED ABOUT IT!

H E L L Y E S. ! ! !

I wonder how them virgins feel now?

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Special Ops not only killed him in Pakistan but where able to also retrieve his sorry ass. That's the might and reach of our nation's armed forces. Bravo to those young Americans!!

Eldorado

LAST EDITED ON May-01-11 AT 09:51PM (MST)[p]just got a text from a friend that theres a "After " picture of him on Uselessjunk.com.Warning if you are online with young kids dont go to the site.(Lots of adult content)

Looks like a head shot!US Navy Seals!!!!BAAAADDDDDD AZZZZZZ!!!

GREAT NEWS.....I HEAR STINKY GOT IN A LUCKY SHOT WITH HIS LAUPA CANNON......WE SHOULD DANCE IN THE STREETS AND PARTY ALL NIGHT.....YD.

That's what I wanted to hear!

If stinkbug shot him I won't be guessing where's He was hit!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

"If stinkbug shot him I won't be guessing where's He was hit!:)"

BBop, or how many shots it took!:)

Eel

>LAST EDITED ON May-01-11
>AT 09:07?PM (MST)

>
>We should be dancing in the
>streets, passing out candy to
>kids, then airing the video
>of the celebration on Al
>Jezera

Turn of the TV, we are!

Thank a Servicemember for their sacrifice!

Wonderful news to wake up to! God bless our troops who sacrificed and are still fighting against terror.

liberty.jpg

1 down......70 million to go.

Problem is, now they will replace him with someone "under the radar", who can actually be effective at destruction until we know who HE is.

Unfortunately, this is just the closing of a chapter of a very long and nasty book.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

Big Freakin' deal we shot Osama! After all the soldiers who died? And the trillion dollars to do the job? Wow, what a bargain? It won't help a thing, sorry folks. 1,000 more scumbags will take his place.

It is a big deal dipsh!t.......look at the thousands of people he killed. So it costs money to hunt him down. We're just supposed to let him walk?

You are probably one who said we deserved 9-11.

Wow sremim, I agree with you.

Imagine if we had more attacks on US soil while obl was still alive? Kill him and any others that stick their head up, no matter what the cost. We can't afford another attack you dimwit.

Now all we need to do is slap Pakistan around a little for harboring him for so long. Then keep on the offensive as hard as possible and route out all Al Qaida while their minds are reeling from their loss! Then we may have some long awaited peace.
Sgt. Petersen
USMC OIF OEF Vet.

The problem is our ##### president (Dumbo Ears) will get credit for it. You watch his approval ratings will go way up on the polls the next few weeks. This may get the bastard re-elected!!! PC

It's George Bush's fault!!! Remember???

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

You know what would fix all this money going out to fund these wars. All the oil in these countries and what not we take. We dont ask or pay for we take and fund the wars and rebuild their country on their dollar not ours we are doin them a favor. This was a big stepping stone i think for us. But again agree the president will get the praise. In his speech who else noticed it was all about I this and I that it seemed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom