Bikini clad woman!!!

cjboz

Very Active Member
More than 1000 bikini-clad women gathered at Bondi Beach with one mission - to set a Guinness world record for the planet's largest swimsuit photo shoot. Just trying to keep everyone "abreast" of news around the Globe!

4a423a047e9b214f.jpg

4a423a1b7f101c80.jpg

4a423a347f5d6bde.jpg

4a423a497fa6ab7d.jpg

4a423a5c0197cc70.jpg

Your Welcome!!

Not a boob-job amongst them??? Wow, get your glasses checked....

In the first picture, there is a blonde on the far right side with fakies. In the thid picture, the brunette has fakies, and one on the blonds in the row behind her has fakies. They might not be oversized fakies, but fakies non the less......but you wont hear me complain. THey are all real on the outside.

I think I found Waldo. She's in the first picture-second from the left. WTF? Get that cow out of there!!

NV- Nice picture.....although the top needs to disappear.

Steve

Bondi Beach is one of the better attractions when you visit Sydney. Except most of the youngs ones won't be wearing tops. Makes you want to go down under doesn't it?

Beanman

Dam I wast just thinking if you spanked one of those a night, it would be almost 3 years before you got back around to the first one! Talk about living the dream!!!!}>

I'm thinking a cropduster fly over loaded with Mazzola and me running naked right through the middle. At my age I might need a rest after the 1st wave though.

RUS

DR. TUFF BUFF!!!

YOUR WIFE KNOW YOU'RE THAT GOOD AT THIS???

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Hey Feleno

You can be the sand flea

I wanto be the grain of sand, can you imagine the places you can get stuck or cling to - va va voom

HEY TUFF BUFF!!!

POST US A PICTURE!!!

"SHOW THEM TO ME"!!!

"SHOW THEM TO ME"!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom