Biker Build Off

Feleno

Long Time Member
Any one watch the Discovery show last night where they had a 3 way biker build off between OCC, PJD and Jesse James? PJD blew the pipes off the other 2 IMO. Paul Senior made himself and business look like a joke with the pos they built. Jesse's was old school nice but its the same thing he always builds. No originality. Live show tonight in Vegas to reveal the winner.

Totally agree!! Jr easy.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Don't blow it for me. I have it Tivo'd but was busy in my own garage last night working on a Trophy Truck .

You all have to admit that Jesse is far and away the most talented of all those guys. That dude is a fabricating fool. I have to agree that Sr is the least talented and Jr really is the best designer.

TAG
Most talented fabricator I agree. Pretty cool the way he does stuff the old school way.... but the show was about designing and building a bike like no other. His was a carbon copy of every other chopper he's built. You better watch the live show tonite, should be interesting

Jesse's fabrication skills blow those other guys out of the water, the others mainly bolt on parts. If this wasn't a popularity contest Jesse would win on his fab skills. Since it is a popularity contest Paul Jr. will win.

Watching the build show now. All I have to say is Jesse James is a douche bag! Lost a ton of respect for that guy after this. Makes himself look like a fool. Get over running everyone down, shut your mouth and build the damn bike already!

i cant stand the way jesse talks, sounds like he is a butthurt little kid whining about the guys who stole his candy. jr and his crew spend way too much time analyzing every little thing sr sais and does. its pretty annoying. i hope sr wins but he wont.

JRs bike was over the top BADASS,SRs was a Fn joke,JJ is a punk,doesnt matter what he built.

Alright, Jr won hands down. I think Sr got his shows mixed up. That contraption was more suited for Monster Garage. What a joke.

I stand by my statement that Jesse is far and away the most talented. I think he made a mistake trying to build the whole bike from scratch in only 3 weeks. Building a frame that wasn't anything special other than it was made from stainless really set him back and he turned out a mediocre bike at best.

None of them are even in the top 10 of great, cutting edge, bike builders anymore.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom