bighorns bear

patea

i was wondering about a spring bear hunt in bighorns to help familiarize myself for a possible upcoming elk hunt in 38. are tags otc or on a draw. where could i stay. are there any cabins or places to rent close by. I'm too far away too lug a bunch of camping gear on a plane. my son wants to go but he's only free at last week of may .when does season end. thanks

Not up to speed for bear but you could get a general deer tag, and then an archery permit. We stayed a few days at the Elk View Inn..nice place but a little pricy..they had bar and restaurant. It's fairly close to 38.

I'm not sure about the average closing date in that specific area. But I would imagine it doesn't last until the last weekend of May. The area I hunt usually only makes it a few days after rifle season opens on May 15. With archery starting May 1.
This is area 2 bear area. It has the same dates for archery and rifle. Considering that, I'm not sure that is going to work for you.

py

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom