Biggest D bag on the forums.....

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-12 AT 06:53PM (MST)[p]So throwing offense out the window just an honest statement of opinion who would qualify for biggest D bag award on the forums???

my vote is for myself first and then STINKBUG hands down after.....

ok i had to alter this a bit, SLAM AND KILO take the cake for first nuking hot babe pics then posting some of their own! dic bags!

littlebeaver.jpg

Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner!!!

Do we need to continue voting?

Well since you said D Bag, and not Dickweed, I will again concur with your first pick. Otherwise I would have to say Chubby, 45, and Titty are all in the running.

As much as I'd love to say its stinkystomper even he can't hold a candle to Zim where douchebaggery is concerned.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-05-12 AT 10:05PM (MST)[p]Aparently none of you have spent much time in the Political section. 440 wins hands down

Yes, by far 440sixpack is the biggest douchebag on the whole website. Look up douchebag in the dictionary and his picture is the definition.

Piper runs a close second. If they entered the MM douchebag olympics, 440 would compete in every event and win gold!

JUDAS RUGGSTER!

I was gonna stay out of this but.....................!

HunterMan67!

Most of you Rookies won't even know who I'm talkin about!

He proved Hiself when He pulled a 'No-Show' in Colorado the Day He was gonna Gut-Shoot me!

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

I've got Wild Honey Tree's and Crazy Little Weeds growin around my Shack!
These Dusty Roads ain't streets of gold but I'm happy right where I'm at!
All these Perty little Western Belles are a Country Boys Dream!
They ain't got Wings or MM Halo's but they sure look good to me!

I have to admit that i'm stunned for making the Dbag list, especially for posting female pics that are easily within the rule and nuking the ones that aren't........Oh well, i'm proud to show the world i play for the right team!!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-06-12 AT 09:45AM (MST)[p]hmmmm......that balding dumpy pudge fest that would like us to believe that Eel and Kilo were born sometime during the stone age, also known as 45 would be a prime canidate.....

440 and piper do make a strong case tho......

However at this time NV's suggestion takes the cake, ZIM would have to be the legit biggest D bag on the forum.....

littlebeaver.jpg

All the names mentioned look like a saint's compared to this troll that goes by many names to try to mask his pitiful self, he's known as a few alias's..... MTNONYAMT, MTSHEDHEDZ, NONYA

You Guys trying to get the Bee Buzzin again?:D

jesus berry. from the looks i got from u at strawberry i was sure you hated me. now i read this and it almost sounds like you may like me somewhere deep inside. im gonna have to fix that!

Hands down it's Strider from about 10-12 years back here on MM... Only person I can think of that got under my skin enough that I'd spend money to travel cross country and put a whoopin' on...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

My two favorites are (butt)snort and nvbighorny.... But the biggest D I actually know has to go to my love.....stinkystomper, no one can piss off more people faster then him. He doesn't even have to try anymore! Bahahaha

Ps... Dont actually get wounded butt snort and nvbighorny!!! I'm just giving you both crap!

4b51f9eb019b017b.jpg

No worries QTwerp.. I have thick skin..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>No worries QTwerp.. I have thick
>skin..
>
>
horsepoop.gif

>
>Disclaimer:
>The poster does not take any
>responsibility for any hurt or
>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>inherent risks. The poster would
>like to remind readers to
>make sure they have a
>functional sense of humor before
>they visit any discussion board.
>

Snort either has real thick skin or a short wiener or both. On another forum he brags that it is shorter than his skin is thick whatever that means.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Check you PM 1911!

>>No worries QTwerp.. I have thick
>>skin..
>>
>>
horsepoop.gif

>>
>>Disclaimer:
>>The poster does not take any
>>responsibility for any hurt or
>>bad feelings. Reading threads poses
>>inherent risks. The poster would
>>like to remind readers to
>>make sure they have a
>>functional sense of humor before
>>they visit any discussion board.
>>
>
>
>Snort either has real thick skin
>or a short wiener or
>both. On another forum
>he brags that it is
>shorter than his skin is
>thick whatever that means.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

2311idiot.jpg

I rest my case.

Just about everyone on this forum qualify s,Id say you just change the name of he site to WANNAbDB's and come out of the closet.

"....just an honest statement of opinion who would qualify for biggest D bag award on the forums???"

First I have to know if D stands for Douche or Dirt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom