Bigfoots Body Found!!

M

MortgageMan

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,402882,00.html

Bigfoot Trackers Say They've Got a Body

Bigfoot may have been found. Maybe. We'll see.

Two Northern California men and two Georgians say they've got a body, a photo and DNA evidence pertaining to the elusive forest-dwelling man-ape ? and that they'll reveal all at a press conference in Palo Alto, Calif., on Friday.

"I think you'll find that this is the real deal," Robert Barrows of Redwood City, Calif., told the Bay City News local wire service.

Matthew Whitton, a cop in Clayton County, Ga., and his friend Rick Dyer, a former corrections officer, say they recently found the body in the woods of northern Georgia.

Veteran Bigfoot tracker Tom Biscardi said he's examined the body, and that scientists will get their chance soon.

i think the DNA evidence might reveal it to be Manny, don't he live up that way? if it starts spouting "F" words then we'll know for sure it ain't BF.

Now if we can just get lucky enough to find "Nessy" washed up on shore all bloated up, we can all finally get some good sound sleep!!

(C'mon FELENO....follow up pix of Nessy) ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

i'm working on a major company project, you think I got time to be playing around on the net? you know i don't do that kind of thing on work time! I'll see if I can find time during "break"

I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT WAS REAL!! I had one in my backyard last year! It was eating my chickens! My son saw it and said it was a fox. It was a chupacabra though. I KNEW IT!

LOL Seriously though...that's some crazy footage! The slowed down shot is creepy.

Can't wait to see how bigfoot plays out.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-08 AT 03:54PM (MST)[p]BIGFOOTS ARE EVERYWHERE.......RUN!!!!!

Cool vid of the Chupacabra.

Edit***

Don't you think that thing looks like that dog on The Mask???

Yup! It's a gone'r ... here is proof! I say It's because who knows in Northern Kali!

RUS

Thats a just an inbred jacked up looking mutt dog, put a bullit in that sum bich! damned thing is ugly.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom