Bigfoot in Utah?

I know.of a Guy who wears 14's in SLC.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I saw Mark Eaton up close once, but the closest to Bigfoot was I was on mid court at halftime of a Jazz game and Patrick Ewing walks by, now that is pretty damn close ring there. He's huge, I was only 14.

Funny story- since this thread is useless anyway-

I was at work, in the elevator with a patient. It stops and in gets a 7 footer that played for the jazz at the time- for this story i'll call him "Streg Osterdrag".(He was NOT a patient!!no HIPPA violation, here) Now I know who he is, and I know my patient knows who he is...but I aint gonna let his ego go un-bruised....so the elevator stops on our floor, and as the doors start to open I say" dude, you're so tall... Did you ever think about playing basketball?" The patient (a Jazz fan) coudnt quit laughing.

I live for the moments when I can make a sick person forget about being sick, and laugh like that.

That's about as close to a bigfoot as I've ever seen in Utardia.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

If I ever see one I WILL BE THE FIRST TO PROVE IT EXIST TO EVERYONE BECAUSE I WILL SHOOT IT!!!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

A co-worker of mine swears he shot Bigfoot with a with a bottle rocket when he came stumbling through their camp late one night. He says it was his only line of defense. According to him he wasn't even drinking that night......Right.

I have not seen him.............. Yet. He is real though. I believe in him.

Tag, that story is awesome, I hated that guy

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I partied with Greg Ostertag while at Horrace Grants wedding at his lakeside home in Orlando, Florida. Greg was a cool guy. Are you guys impressed? LOL. Oh...by the way, I also partied with Harvey Grant....does that even count for anything?

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Hey, Funny story...I just realized it wasn't Greg OSTERTAG...it was Greg FOSTER that I was partying with. Yes, Ostertag was a douche. Is that better? Polarbear was not there....

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom