Bigffoot

S

southmountain

Ok I fully know I am stepping in it big-time for even thinking about post this in the campfire so that is why I am posting this in the good ol fire!
Have any of you seen a squatch? I have not but cant help but believe that there might be something somewhere. Not 905 of the so called sightings but maybe in a remote Canadian mountain range?
According to this youtube video yall have em in Utardia.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-14 AT 06:09PM (MST)[p]I neither confirm or deny anything, But I HAVE driven on that stretch of road before .... and believe it or not I once saw a Mule Deer there. Am fairly certain it WAS NOT a Goat in a mule Deer suit

I SEEN ONE.

WAS OUT IN THE BASIN CHASING A MEXICAN
PIZZA CHEF.

SWEAR TO GOD HE WAS SCREAMING
"I SAID MEATLOVERS DAMN IT"

THE ONLY BOBCAT.

What proof do you have that bigfoot likes pizza?

2311idiot.jpg

MUSCLE MILK, DEW AND PIZZA.
FOLLOW THE EMPTIES AND YOU'LL
FIND A SQUATCH.

THE ONLY BOBCAT.

HA HA!!! AFTER SLAMMY'S SPRING THAT
SUMBITCH BETTER JUST WRAP HIMSELF IN
BUBBLE WRAP AND CLIMB BACK IN BED TILL
THE HUNTS START.

THE ONLY BOBCAT.

Ha ha no kidding + 1 on bubble wrapping slammy...I believe that sounds like a kona diet of dew and pizza,you just forgot Korean bars !!!!

AND THEM ASS UGLY BABY BLUE T SHIRTS!!

THE ONLY BOBCAT THAT SAW elkASS IN A BABY BLUE T.

"Have any of you seen a squatch?"

Palamino Club Las Vegas 1983 from about 3" away.

Christ! I'm still not over it.

Squatch lives in Utah a few times out of the calendar year. I have seen him in the Syracuse area and up by Bear Lake. The rest of the time he is likely to be found in Santa Rosa California or Kona Hawaii. True story.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I met Sasquatch a couple of years ago on a dirt road back in mid Wyo country. He was friendly and even spoke to me. He was big like ZIGGER and had a good vocabulary like Overton. Hated Utah and moved away...true story.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

THANKS FOR THAT VISUAL 6!!!
FFS!!

THE ONLY BOBCAT THAT DOESNT WANNA SEE
A SQUATCH ON A POLE!!!

1911 you are only saying that because everyone knows that hillbillies are known to have big feet.

RELH

>Answer me one question: Where
>does he go in winter??
>
>
>txhunter58
>
>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>I am)

I've only seen bigfoot tracks one time in the winter, so I think they hibernate. A friend of mine found bigfoot hair on his pizza in February one year, so some might work at pizza parlors? We can't prove it though. I think someone put it there as a joke.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-14 AT 07:48AM (MST)[p]>>Answer me one question: Where
>>does he go in winter??
>>
>>
>>txhunter58
>>
>>venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore
>>I am)
>
>I've only seen bigfoot tracks one
>time in the winter, so
>I think they hibernate. A
>friend of mine found bigfoot
>hair on his pizza in
>February one year, so some
>might work at pizza parlors?
>We can't prove it though.
>I think someone put it
>there as a joke.
>
>Eel

Occam's Razor says I'm probably right

2311idiot.jpg

I saw a juvenile big foot once but it turned out to be a large owl standing in the road. Heard one speaking in Chinese last year then saw a second bigfoot chasing it through the darkness.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>Bigfoot is living proof that Utards
>have sex with buffalo... true
>story!

Yes son I'm so glad you found me, next time you want to visit your momma, she had a change of address. She no longer resides on the henry mtns but on my living room wall.

The family resemblance between you two is amazing but she smells better.

p.s. We sent you an invite to the family reunion, glad to hear you're living well bigfoot 45...true story!

No, but I am pretty sure I woke up next to his sister after a long night drinking in college. Damn near chewed my arm off trying not to wake her! Bigfoot ain't got nothin on his sister. She is one scary beast.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom