Big Wooley

B

BigWooley

Alright yall, guess ya could say im a lurker that came out of the prodigal "closet". Now dont catagorize me with feleno or whatever the name was.....no offense. Been lookin at MM for some time and had to get in on all this..... Stack one more up for the rightwinged backwoods rednecks.

now i just gotta know, BCB, exactly how many tune ups have ya performed?

WELL Big Wooley!!!

I'M KNOWN FOR GIVING MM NICK NAMES!!!

SO WE MIGHT AS WELL GET THIS OVER WITH RIGHT NOW!!!

YOUR NEW NAME IS WOOLEY BOOGER!!!

I DON'T KNOW THE EXACT NUMBER OF TUNE-UPS!!!

BUT I DO KNOW THIS!!!

ITS NOT AS MANY AS IT SHOULD'OF BEEN!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-12-08 AT 09:39PM (MST)[p]I appreciate the Nickname and with accept it with the utmost gratitude. but i must say its gettin to be tune up season down in arizona real quick, cant say i can break out the .50 but muzzy's do a hell of a job punchin big ole nastys in the rolly things. just gettin my part done. Here is my Personal ATV, hard to tune up...
47d8a19f0eb71507.jpg

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

HEY WOOLEY BOOGER!!!

RIGHT ON!!!

WE MUST ALL DO OUR PART!!!

WHEN LAWS BECOME LAWS!!!

THEM LAWS SHOULD ALWAYS BE ENFORCED!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Dangit! see thats what i was talkin about.... ah well looks like were playin hide the Big Wooley.......wait did that come out wrong? Thanks for the welcome.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Thats why they call you and feleno "little rascals"
Driftersifter
Thats right I could be considered a trouble maker.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom