"Big time " clip on you tube

• Thread starter mywifeishotterthentiffany
  • Start date
I couldn't even imagine a half hour of that......

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

That was terrible.. I think you should post some more pics of your wife to redeem yourself...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

BuckSnort that was so funny I will give you another link.
Its worth the 3:40

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

You guys must be the one they invented C-span for.

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Here's one you may like...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Wow you really made me laugh!

That was a bit humorous, but you know what I think is funny? Your sign in name. mywifeishotterTHENTiffany. It should say "my wife is hotter THAN Tiffany". Bad grammar, dude. The word is THAN, not THEN.

And what you're really saying is:

"[I tell myself] My wife is hotter THEN [i dream I'm having sex with] Tiffany"

Jenn (aka TripleK who has taken much crap for her sign in name as well. Just roll w/it, man. lol)

Dude I am from the country!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-03-09 AT 09:27PM (MST)[p]>Dude I am from the country!!!
>
>
LOL Ok ok ok...point taken. You know what happened though? I was using a lot of quotes and brackets in my reply and the funniest part of my post didn't post. I guess when you use ]asdfsd[ those brackets what you type doesn't show up.

>Dude I am from the country!!!

So? Please don't let your origin be an excuse for your inability to pay attention in 1st grade.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LMAO
And it dudette(is this a word)

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Let's get back to the real issue here though. That "Jimmy Big Time" character is retarded.

Roy kiss my a$$ and specialk GO GET A LIFE. You guys got nothing better to do then judge me?

mtnmayhem at least your talking about the subject and not taking personal shots at me. Thanks for being as grown up.

>
>Roy kiss my a$$ and specialk
>GO GET A LIFE.
>You guys got nothing better
>to do then judge me?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean
>for Peet's sake there are
>kids in Africa that don't
>even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time
>

Wow, relax dude..before you are known as mywifeshotterthentiffanyisontherag...I think they were just ribbing you.

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Hey, I am sorry that I am a little on edge. I can't tell if they are just being jerks or just ribbing me. My wife has is pregnant and she had been having problems. She has been bed ridden for 5 weeks and I have been left to run 2 companies and take care of the family. I have family coming from Seattle to take over the accounting and all the stuff she does. Just a little stressed. we lost our last baby about 8 months ago.

I dont think they are trying to be jerks..We all kinda poke fun of each other around here...Just loosen up a bit and poke back..

Sorry to hear about losing your child, I couldn't even imagine the heart ache..And I hope all goes well with your wife and the baby...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Hey now! I was just teasing a bit. It's what we do around here. Ask rugarm77 about his sign-in name and his new nickname. LOL. One of the funniest days EVER! That's why I said to just roll w/it. I thought it was funny when you said "Dude! I'm from the country!". Lol. That made me laugh and endeared you to me a bit. That's why I joke...its how I make friends(and if the rest of my post had shown up, you would've laughed too). But if you can't take it then I'm sorry I ever said anything

And, btw, I've been called SpecialK numerous times on here and it does not bother me.

Jenn

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-09 AT 08:23PM (MST)[p]Hey no problem.. Just a little stress here. I am sorry.

"Bed Ridden" is what got you into this mess too....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I know I hear you. There I used it right or is it write? Oh it could be rite. Oh well I can't get anything right!

I thought the same thing when I wrote it.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers, but I wasn't taking a personal shot at you nor your education, I was using sarcasm. Sorry if it cuts a little deep. However I do have a point and it is this:

There are a lot of us from the "country" here, TripleK and myself included. That is why you "endeared" yourself to her. I am sure we received the same quality of education as you did and yes from time to time we make our own mistakes in grammar, spelling and typing, and we tolerate it from countless others on here. As I have stated before, believe me, if I were to pull out my "professor card" and edit every single post I read, I could do the equivalent work of a full-time job. So I don't really mention it and hadn't said anything about it to you previously, in spite of the numerous blatant failures to precisely observe of correct English grammar and spelling rules in your posts. That is, until you made the excuse of being from "the country" and threw all the rest of us under the bus. You see, when you say that you validate the complaints of those so called intellectuals from the "city" who think that those of us from "the country" are nothing but uneducated redneck hicks and that our beliefs and views are therefore null and valid because of our perceived lack of education. There are a lot of anti-hunting and anti-gun lobby activists that regularly patrol and troll this site and when you say stuff like that it fuels their fire and denigrates the rest of us. Again it is not the errors I objected to but your excuse for them.

Besides that, you better have thicker skin than that if you expect to be around MM for very long. You have probably learned by now that there is a fair amount of ruthlessness that abounds here, just post a picture of a buck or bull with an incorrect or over-estimated B&C score and you will find out how ruthless this crowd is. And that is saying nothing about the sarcasm, irony and good-natured teasing and ribbing that goes on regularly.

Sorry to hear about the troubles your family is having. Sounds like it has been very trying. I wish you the best through it all.

UTROY

Roy there was nothing that was not personal about your shots. So I have a learning disability. Lets make fun of that to every one. Every one can already see the my grammar sucks. No need to point it out. Does it make you feel more important to shame me? Are you a bigger man now? I may tease you about a tall tail you told but if you were ugly I wouldn't tease you about that. I am sorry you have to put up with us(uneducated people)here. When I sighed up for this website I didn't have to take a grammar test to get in. Thank God! I could have let my lack of education stop me from life and just live off welfare but no I choose to push past it. I own 2 companies and gross over $500,000 a year. I have a wonderful family who loves me. Please if you don't have anything nice to say keep it to yourself.

well....watching that mindless drivel on TV isn't gonna improve things at all...

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Thanks Rans but mever mind, sarcasm and sincerity are too soon lost upon those unprepared for it....

UTROY

Hummm I see you read proverbs 21:19 Did you forget to read the rest of the Bible? Let me know if you need help getting that log out of your eye!!

Lets move on. ThIS thread is about Jimmy Big TIME.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-09 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-09 AT 09:43?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Nov-05-09 AT 09:41?PM (MST)

Better left alone, but you sound like a dork.

>Hummm I see you read
>proverbs 21:19 Did you
>forget to read the rest
>of the Bible? Let
>me know if you need
>help getting that log out
>of your eye!!
>

See that is the problem - I do read, yet I don't think you have read one thing I have written on this whole thread! You didn't read my whole post above or you would have realized I was trying to be sincere and that it is an apology. I never attacked you personally or said anything about a learning disability. I never called you names or insinuated anything derrogatory or negative about you. I never attacked your deficiencies ONLY YOUR EXCUSE FOR THEM. Which at the time, I thought was a little humorous and that you were giving as much as you were taking so I responded back with sarcasm. Then I apologized if you felt offended and was sincere about it and I still am. So I will say it again. If you felt offended, I apologize, it was not intended to be mean.

In the future please take the time to actually read the whole post before going off half-cocked and responding to only the first line. Also if you would actually read Proverbs 21:19 you might see what I am all about here on MM.

Seriously dude, you have blown this way out of proportion. And since this thread is as you pointed out about Jimmy Big Time, I will in deference to your sensitivities refrain from commenting or voicing my opinion.

UTROY

Ok...I'm a little confused now...Is this thread about

(a) A lame tv show
(b) Grammar
(c) Religion

??

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

Roy, I am sorry if I have jumped the gun in any way. Proverbs 15:18 Says "A hot-tempered man stirs up dissension but a patient man calms a quarrel." I don't think that either one of us want to be "hot-tempered" So I apologize for any thing that I did wrong. If we need to work this out more feel free to PM me. I am willing to listen.

I think its (a) A lame tv show

mywifeshotter...thenwhatever,

Can't we all just get along? I thought right at first you were just trying to fit in. That's fine. But if you're looking to make Roy out to be a bad guy you're barking up the wrong tree. Some of us on here are genuinely a$$holes. But Roy isn't one of those guys.

Listen, I read what you said up above about your wife and your child. I hope things work out for you. Now can we all just take a breath and maybe have a group hug and move on.

Post up some boobs, will ya Feleno?

I am sure Roy is a great guy but I just apologized to him 2 posts up.

HE IS A DISGRACE TO THE HUNTING INDUSTRY, I CANT WAIT FOR HIS CONTRACT TO EXPIRE. AND IVE ONLY WATCHED ABOUT 2 MINUTES OF ONE OF HIS SHOWS

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom