big tata's?

S

stinkystomper

if somene was to have a wife about 5' tall and about 115 lbs and had a family who lived and died by the bible what would be the most acceptable size for tata's? I kinda think one size up from 36 DD, but the family would surely wish fire n damnation upon the eager husband. Anyone ever have this kinda problem? just curious as to what u guys would do in this guys situation?

He who stomps the greatest stinky wins!

Does the good book talk about falsies? I'd be more worried about going oversize and ending up with something that looks like a circus freak show. That is a pretty small frame to be bolting something too big to. It's a woman not a truck.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

GOOD GAWD stinky!!!

AIN'T TERRA IN ENOUGH PAIN WITH YOU ALREADY???

WHAT'YA TRYIN TO DO???

TIP THE CUTE LITTLE GAL OVER FORWARD???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

no one that is into the good book that much would never ask...I thought that Sundays service was a great place to check out other couples and look and see if the big titties gals husbands seem happier than the small ones!(its also a good place to hit on chicks also!)

49e7e4e94d1f8086.jpg

Rackmaster

Hey Stomper just get the 36DD on you then you won't have to hit the gym so hard and maybe they will put you around the 300# mark!!

RIGHT SMACKDADDY!!!

BET YOU'VE MET ALL YOUR CHICKS AT CHURCH!!!

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

GAWD IF Beefy ANSWERS THE QUESTION I'M REALLY GONNA FEEL FOR TERRA!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-09 AT 11:12PM (MST)[p]Stinky, stick to stuffing animals for the wall. Fake ones weird me out.
NMRecluse

Big boobs are cool if you don't mind other guys staring at your wifes #####! Think about how often you look at a womans chest....any woman....and wonder what they're like. THAT is what other guys will be wondering about your wifes #####. And, chances are what they are wondering will be right....they'll be nice...no doubt about it. You just gotta be able to deal with it! I know...my wifes got fake ones. I love 'em.....but she gets a lot of looky-loo's!!! It's kinda funny cuz we'll both bring it up when we notice a real "hard-looker". We get a kick out of it!!

Steve

>be happy with them as they
>are....
>
>
>
>great post/pic, thanks for sharing
>
>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

49d8f31b5e38063f.jpg

OMG, I can't believe I am agreeing with D13er on a subject as subjective as boob size but plus one. What D cup said. Be happy.

Feleno, that's the worst thing I have ever seen, and you should be banned for posting it.

Stinky
I dated a girl in college that was about that size. She was a gymnast, (yeah i know...:)) so she had a tiny figure. She got full Cs, so considering how small she was i think it was a 32 or 34C...can remember..Nevertheless...it was awesome, and makes me want to call her up again...

If you got $4k in your pocket, and dont mind posting pictures of the before and after, go for it. :)

This is one of those situations where it can sometimes be considered "too much of a GOOD thing"..

Big is nice, but too big, is ... well..... just too BIG>>>

>Wiz would probably "hit" that.
>
>heck he might even hit these
>man booobs:
>
ManTits.jpg

What is broken in you??? LOL Just wrong

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-09 AT 09:23AM (MST)[p]Feleno, your my hero, my wife bet me $100 bucks you'd post all sorts of pics of girls boobs. After we checked out your post we both started laughing. My wife wanted fixed again after having 2 more kids since her first fix. She's already a 36DD and my family gives her 9 kinds of crap. We have to avoid going to the lake with my family but I really don't mind guys staring at my wife since its just what us guys do just don't try to talk with her or we have a problem. Guess I'm just wierd but it never has bothered me about guys staring. I just wish my family would quit calling her names. I just paid to have them redone after our son was born and I told her if we're payin that kinda money I should have a say in the look but it didn't go down that way. Little monster, you've seen terra haven't you. Don't you think she shoulda gone a little bigger? I just always like getting my moneys worth. I figured if she wanted to fix her melting ski slopes we shoulda gone all out right?

I gotta agree with you wizard, there are lots of looky loos and I always laugh. My wifes kinda ignorant to the whole issue till I point it out. I've never had a guy try anything so I just laugh everytime I see guys checkin her out. Im with ya, I think its hilarious. You shoulda seen low country elk at the expo in Utah. He couldn't quit staring at Terra. LOL, I hope his wife reads this, cuz that guys needs some grief!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-09 AT 09:38AM (MST)[p]Stinky, to paraphrase an old MM adage - this thread is worthless without pictures. We really need some photos of your wife's current equipment in order to offer good advice. :)

>Wiz would probably "hit" that.
>
>heck he might even hit these
>man booobs:
>
ManTits.jpg

F'dude, posting Rosie's photo yesterday was bad enough, but posting her topless here is unforgiveable. This Rosie photo is surely the most disgusting photo to ever appear on MM.

You should be banned for life, unless you post some redeeming photos of desirable ladies.

Here is an alternative to surgical breast enhancement. I think it has some possibilities.
49e8acf22d69ad7e.jpg

And here is an example of when greed over rides common sense. Too much is just that... too much.
49e8ad2a2ef38a85.jpg

Alright now honestly, she could go just a few sizes larger don't you think? She opted for one size larger but you can't tell the diffence as of yet. This pic was about 2 years ago. She's the one who wanted to go somewhat larger but is really worried about my family givin her so much crap. This isn't a thread of, "I want her to go big", but a thread of "she wanted a tad bit larger", but opted not to in order to divert a conflict with my family which I think is dumb.

49e8b76c6fb07392.jpg

The problem is with your family.
I'm thinking you're old enough to set them straight on the issue.

She looks dam good to me and at 53 I've seen my share.

leave well enough alone. You got a beautiful wife and it appears she puts up with you. Your a lucky man.

Just worry about getting the biggest elk and stop worrying about getting the biggest milkbags.

I think this whole thing is distracting you from f***ing with the oryx guides.
:)

Stinky
First, let me say i usually don't like messing around with another guys wife but i felt this was helpful. Using the Feleno Rackulator i was able to come up with something that may be helpful. first photo is of your wife right now, second photo is with the enhancement you propose. I hope this helps you with your decisions

Regards
Dr. Feleno

Stinkwife2.jpg

Stinkwife.jpg

WHOA! Thanks for messing around with my wife feleno! Thats a little...........no, a lot too much! sweet mother of jesus! Ok problem solved.

Dangit NMpaulette, I've totally been neglecting those outfitters on the nm oryx hunts! I gotta get back in the saddle. I can only imagine what that site looks like without me in there to police those lawless sob's!

After the Feleno alteration, either looks just fine. She's attractive in both photos. I really wouldnt change a thing....except for the bikini being on!!! HaHa. My wife has told me she wants to go larger but I tell her no way. You did good, Stinky.

Feleno- those man boobs are disgusting!! Shame on you....I thought this was a hunting site. Those nipple rings would probably get caught in my braces anyway!!

Steve

>WHOA! Thanks for messing around with
>my wife feleno! Thats a
>little...........no, a lot too much!
>sweet mother of jesus! Ok
>problem solved.
>
>Dangit NMpaulette, I've totally been neglecting
>those outfitters on the nm
>oryx hunts! I gotta get
>back in the saddle. I
>can only imagine what that
>site looks like without me
>in there to police those
>lawless sob's!
>

Its Ms. Pauletta to you!!
>
>
>
>He who stomps the greatest stinky
>wins!

If it ain't broke don't fix it. And it doesn't look broke to me.

I think Feleno is correct. It's time for the family to move on and get over it. If you're happy, and if looks mean anything you should be, then it's really none of their business.

We've both always been happy with the change, but when your family has their nose in your business as much as mine does it always weighs on your thoughts. I just try to avoid them like the plague and hang out with my friends. They all seem to be like you guys and accept people for who they are.

+1 Feleno, I wish I had your Comp skills, Wiz what the Hell happened to you you didnt last long, figured you would stick it out awhile and we could shoot the chit about hunting, did you feel out of place, too many Hispanics?..Bob..

Hey Bob....I wrote you a pm the other day. Go to the opening page of the forums and click on the red flag thing just above General. Too many mexicans....too funny!! My pm will explain everything!

Steve

Hey Stomper if I were in your shoes I'd leave things the way they are. And start trying to make over Cookie. Because you know as well as I do he needs all the help anyone is willing to give him!!

WELL stinky!!!

I DID NOTICE LITTLE TERRA WAS A CUTIE AT THE EXPO!!!

BUT DID YOU NOTICE I WASN'T ACTING LIKE LowCountryElk???

LMAO!!!

JUST RAZZIN YA LowCountryElk!!!

I ONLY KNOW ONE THING!!!

IF THEY ARE GONNA SPORT EM!!!

I'M LIKE Beefy!!!

I'M GONNA CHECK EM!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

I totally agree with u bessy, I think its just wrong if any girl gets a noticable job n then gets all emotional if someone looks.

Hey monster how u recon we make over cookie. dr peppers n corndogs is a hard thing to work with. not to mention his anti gym attitude. he tells me all the time my gym addiction is unhealthy n that I got issues. if u have any ideas im all ears! On the other hand I don't think any amount of physique would help someone that ugly n that dumb!

here's my own altercation,
this is what it would be like when she gets out of the hot tub.
I say go for it :)

49ea97f05ad0362e.jpg

Man I think her shoes suck, she to top heavy for that style of shoes.IMO LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>Man I think her shoes suck,
>she to top heavy for
>that style of shoes.IMO LOL
>
>
>
>"I have found if you go
>the extra mile it's Never
>crowded".

I think she would be top heavy if she was wearing snow shoes....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Stinky what is wrong with you??? She is just fine the way she is.
Why would you post her picture and ask a bunch of guys to weigh in on somthing that should be decided between you and her.

With all due respect Stinky come on.

NICE Beef Cakes!!!

YOU KEEP THAT PIC "HANDY" DON'T YOU???

YOU GUYS NOTICE THE "LEANING TREE"???

WON'T BE LONG & TERRA WILL BE LEANING ON stinky THE SAME WAY!!!

I DIDN'T GAWK LIKE LowCountryElk DID AT THE EXPO ( }> ) BUT I'M SURE SHE IS FINE JUST THE WAY SHE IS stinky!!!

MAYBE AFTER SEEING YOU IN THAT "BOY BAND SHIRT" SHE'S JEALOUS???

LMAO!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

Bigger than a DD? Thats already plenty big, possibly too big already depending on height/weight.....

that last comment stumped me. its kinda like letting ur wife wear a bikini to the lake tons of guys u don't even know n will likely never see again see ur wife all day long. but maybe ur right. i'll rush out today n buy her a middle eastern head to toe black dress for the lake this year! some comments just really confuse me. but to each his own. guess u'd be on my parents side of the fence.

Looks to me like the only thing you need to do with those is motorboat them....LMAO...Really though my wife wants to get hers restored (a little bigger) after we are done having kids.

I dis agree with rugarm77....

more pics please ........lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Yes, I say post up some naked pics of your trophy wife. After all, that is what this post is about. Maybe if you just fog the nips a little it will not get nuked.

498a6f395e505405.jpg

>Yes, I say post up some
>naked pics of your trophy
>wife. After all, that
>is what this post is
>about.

What? I thought this was a #### stretching contest. Who drives the biggest truck. Who's wife had the biggest set?

My mistake.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-19-09 AT 08:22PM (MST)[p]....I don't remember them being that big....quite a bit younger then though...

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Happiness is wanting what you have, not having what you want. If you don't like 'em now, you'll never be satisfied.

Desire is not having what you wish you had. If you had happiness, you need not desire. The more you desire, the less happiness your life can accomodate. I'm simply making this garbage up as I go!!

Steve

And B&C stands for "Boobs & Crotches".

My wife made the "Awards" book but not the "All Time" book.(She had a few too many symmetry deductions.)

But, hey I still love her very much and am proud of her- I worked hard to get her and it was "Fair Chase" all the way.

cbeard, you didn't elaborate on the fair chase statement. B & C does not allow high fence game either. And really, in my opinion, there should be a whole separate category for professionals and guided trophies.

I have never bothered to enter a B&C trophy but I have had a couple of good pickup heads measured.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom