Big Rams!!

H

hoofsandhorns

Just got back from a photo trip with my buddy Tony Bynum, Finalshot Photography to photograph sheep, elk and wolves. It was right around minus 30 with a 10 to 15 mile an hour wind the whole time except for the last day Sunday. Got some pretty nice sheep images and a few ok elk shots. Saw 12 wolves in three different groups. Got a couple of ho hum shots of a big gray.

www.sinclairimageryinc.com

LAST EDITED ON Mar-02-11 AT 07:26PM (MST)[p]Rod your photo album is one of my favorite places on the www.

Superb!
HH

I've lived, hunted and recreated in the west my entire life. I've seen all those things and entertained my family & friends with some pictures.

But WOW The quality of those pictures is fantastic. You must be a professional...if not, you "missed your calling".

Thank you!

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Did you 'SHOOT' any of them with a Gun?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-03-11 AT 05:54AM (MST)[p]Rod, you are a true artist and thank you for the opportunity to dream a little each time I look at your photo's. Thank you, Keith.

Gents

I truly appreciate all your kind remarks and so glad you all like the images so much. Must say though if it were not for Tony Bynum helping me become a better photographer over the years you wouldn't see the same kind of images. Still lots to learn though and that's part of the challenge I enjoy.

Thanks again to all of ya.

Rod

Great pics Rod - tell old TFinal we miss him around here! Well some of us do anyway. LOL

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Definitely awesome images. I bought one of them for my dad last year for his birthday. He LOVED it! If any of you are looking for a great gift, keep these photos in mind.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom