Big Question help. ..

Ya I also ask how long it would take a mosquito with a peg leg, to pick the seeds out of half a dill pickle. But
I found the answer in another forum, So I deleted my question too. BTW the answer is .... Icecream has no bones.

Dearnadness

I saw your question and yes my aunt had it and she needed extensive professional help. It never cured it completely but it helped get it under control somewhat.
Good luck.

2311idiot.jpg

What's the difference between a duck?

So many tough questions.

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Hey Eel!

You need a GRAMMAR Lesson!:D

What's the difference between a Duck & a Sage Grouse!

>What's the difference between a duck?
>
>
>So many tough questions.
>
>Eel
>
>It's written in the good Book
>that we'll never be asked
>to take more than we
>can. Sounds like a good
>plan, so bring it on!
>
>
>

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

What's the difference between a Duck & a Sage Grouse!

You can shoot at a duck from 120 yards and your buddies think you're cool!:D

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Eel, didn't anyone tell you that you are supposed to use birdshot when shooting ducks, not hollow based slugs. Besides using lead projectiles is illegal anyway. You are going to have to quit listening to Bess's advice on what to use for hunting. He is a outlaw you know.

RELH

Hey RELH!

I said:Where there's Lead,There's Danger!

Some KALI people & Enviro's must have believed me!:D

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

again....the worlds shortest fairy tail...

"once upon a time a man asked a woman to marry him and she said no.....and he lived happily ever after."

8346emporor_obama.jpg

I liked it big...fondler doesn't

Once upon a time there was a woman, and she was happy. But it was only once, and it was a long time ago....

If you think your life is good...it's only because she is allowing it.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>Once upon a time there was
>a woman, and she was
>happy. But it was
>only once, and it was
>a long time ago....

Amen brother, amen.
Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom