Big Outdoors 1320 KFAN

W

WORKNMAN

Tony Abbott, I was a first time listener to your talk show Big Outdoors on 1320 KFAN last night. I dont feel the subject of the 5 day Utah rifle deer hunt was discussed very well last night. You made it very clear you didnt agree with the Boards change to a 5 day deer hunt. Also that the decission was influenced by SFW . Since you dont agree with the 5 day hunt, what is your suggestion to improve the quality of the Utah deer hunt. I'm very curious, espically since you made it very clear you are hunting Mexico and New Zealand. While me and my friends are hunting Utah public land with every other swinging *ick in Utah. How do you feel about reduceing the overall deer tags in Utah, espically in the Northern Region to try and bring up the number of bucks. I would really like to know SFW reason for their suggestion of a 5 day hunt, wouldnt you Tony. I know, I'll call them and ask. Just so you are aware, you sound extremely bias against SFW on your radio show. It almost sounds like something personal. As a Utah resident and big game hunter in this state, I am all for any changes to improve our hunting here in Utah. For the rich as well as the poor. Espically the average guy who cant afford to fly to Mexico and New Zealand. Have you forgotten the pain and disappointment of hunting on public land. You are welcome to come hunt deer with me and my friends any time at the Echo-Henefer WMA. Not many 10's running around there, but you already know that. That's why you went to Mexico! I feel that SFW works hard to improve our hunting here in Utah. I am grateful for all they have done. Bad mouthing them on your radio show without giveing them the chance to explain appears very unprofessional. We must all work togeather,we must put aside any differences, otherwise we will accomplish nothing!!

+1!!!!!! Tony has kind of made a living off of sounding unprofessional. He will not give you any ideas on what he thinks will improve the herds, I have asked before and so have many others. So again lets hear it Tony! What will help our deers herds recover?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom