BIG MULEY OR MONSTER BULL ? ? ?

• Thread starter QUACK-ADDICT 1 (Guest)
  • Start date
Q

QUACK-ADDICT 1 (Guest)

Alright boys, I got one for ya. Say you get one last hunt before your time on this earth is over. You want to make it a special one. You get to hunt for either Mule deer or Elk in any region, any time of the year, with any weapon. Which would you chose and where? Big Muley or Monster Bull?

A big nast, narly, massive, chocolate colored horned 290 class muley with a 40" spread in Mexico. Weapon of choice would be bow and arrow. Spot and Stalk.

"We must HUNT"

I would choose a Muley, rifle hunt in my home state of Utah. Especially if it is any time of the year.

Mark

A 400'' 6x6 bull with my bow called in at less than 20 yards so i could hit it.

If it's my last hunt, all that would matter is that my dad and my son were with me. The rest is just minor details.

Muley
Central Nevada - The same drainage my Dad took me to when I was a kid.
Rifle,bow or Muzz - wouldn't really matter. I probably wouldn't shoot one anyway because then it'd be over, right? But I would like to hunt in October so I guess it's rifle.
Oh yeah, and I want my family there with me too.

Huntin'with my boy,Long, hard hunt,watching him take a Massive MONSTER MULEY,Big,heavhorned bruiser, over 300lbs,swelled neck, deep into B&C, Then me taking one just 1/8 of a point smaller than his where we could have our names together forever in "The Book"

Neither. If it were my last hunt before my earthly clock ran out............I'd REALLY be jacked if I had to choose elk or muley. Gimme a Manitoba or Saskatchewan shot at a 180"+ whitetail!! Then I could die happy.

200" non-typical blacktail! Okay, a gorrrrrillllla 40" non typical muley that would break the 300" mark. Nice dream or is I DEAD now? I'am asking way too much, how about one last hunt with my two boys and a couple of my best friends. Hell, they can shoot the gorrrrillla as far as this ole boy is concerned.

man, i hate to be picky, but if this is my last hunt on earth, i want a combo hunt. grey wolf, griz bear, black-footed feret, and prebbles jumping mouse, whooping crane.. all in wyoming ;)
if i'm gonna die anyway, might as well give the fish cops something to talk about at the donut shop.

polar bare (roll my eyes and blush)
the only rosie of a 380 clas would be an O'donnell of 380 pounds!
is that what you really want?
you would die and go to heavan with a rosie!

bobcatbess9 the new WUSS in town!

Polar:

I'm with you!! I'll take a big ole rosie. I hoping for a Quinault tag next year for the Oct early bull hunt. Man, I've seen some monsters come out of that valley!

Falcon
Yep, there are some freakin' monsters up the Quinalt, Queets, Hoh, etc. I am still trying to get a Margaret or Toutle archery tag. There are some dandys in those herds too. A good tag to try for is the Matheney early october hunt. Only 3 tags issued and they elk have not been harrassed for a couple of weeks. Best of all, archery, muzzleloader and rifle folks can put in for it.
Eric

well if i couldnt choose a 130" coues buck in mexico with my dad and 8 year old brother with one shot at 450 yards with my 30-06 on the last day. then i would have to choose a 40 inch perfectly typical wide, heavy, choclate brown muley chasing does. would be nice to shoot one inthe kiabab on the strip.i like long shots so it wouldbe cool so shoot him at an obserdly long range. but it dont realy matter to me if my dad and brother were with me
casey

If you're talking reality, I would have to choose the big bull, as first reply says 400" + bulls exist on many managed units. If you're talking fantasy land, then I guess I would rather beat Burris' or Broders record LOL!!

An all expense paid,5 day combination hunt on the famous vermejo park ranch in northern New Mexico.I would have to be in heaven to hunt there because I couldnt afford it in my lifetime.

Big Monster Muley.
Weapon: Bow
Place: North Kiabab Az (Back in the day would've been nice,
when there were plenty 30"+ Bucks)
When: Late Fall

bowhunt a gigantic bull either in the gila or on the valles caldera with my dad and best friend calling

For me it would have to be a big 400 class Bull with my trusty 30.06 in the wasatch mountain range. later in the year.

The hunt would be a Big Bull Elk hunt. 500 class Bull
The place would be the San Carlos Rez.
The time would be in the last 2 weeks of Sept.
The weapon of choice would be my 300 Remington Ultra Mag,Sendero.
The company would be my 2 boys and my dad and Brothers.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom