Big Kitty!

slamdunk

Took this off Camofire's facebook page.......this big dude was well fed! I wonder how many Mulies ran through his system?
Can't help but wonder if the pic wasn't photoshopped, that thing is as big as an African Lion!!
lion_zpscb50de01.jpg

Just looks like a good picture of a damn big cat to me!

I'm thinking maybe not Utah though.

Canada has been producing a few monsters like that.

4aec49a65c565954.jpg

I am not sure, but is that the lion photo of the guy who was president of the board for the CA. Fish & Game Dept. that was legally killed out of state? He was then kicked off the board by our anti hunting liberals after the photo appeared in facebook.

RELH

I thinks that's the biggest cat I've ever seen a picture of. To me it looks a little like a photo shop job. Proportionally it doesn't look quite right but if not that is an incredible cat.

I have seen one male cougar close to that size. I and another guy watched him take a doe down about 30 yards from us. He also had a blocky type head like that one. The females seem to have a more slender nose line then the big males.

RELH

They've got the average size of TARDville Lions down to being so small that now when somebody see's/harvests a Decent Tom you Guys call Photo-Shop,GEEZUS!

If I had Listened!
I wouldn't be here today Living & Dieing with the Choices I've made!

i found a dead lion one time ,that big, the skull was big enough to make book,or so the dwr said,,,,

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-12 AT 09:09AM (MST)[p]Awesome cat. Great picture. From experience I would say in the 170lb range. .. The lower 48 rarely can put out a cat over 200. Now however many people say they have seen a cat that went over 200..dont cat hunt enough. but a true on the scale cat over 200 is as rare as it gets down here. Go up to BC and Alberta and you start seeing those occasionally. Awesome Lion though.

>I am not sure, but is
>that the lion photo of
>the guy who was president
>of the board for the
>CA. Fish & Game Dept.
>that was legally killed out
>of state? He was then
>kicked off the board by
>our anti hunting liberals after
>the photo appeared in facebook.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>RELH

Different cat.
That one still had spots...

richards.jpg

Here is one huge Canadian Tom....

230235_104885283017307_343613811_n.jpg

>He must weigh easily 200 lbs.
>Congrats to the hunter for
>taking him out of circulation.
>
>
>Eldorado

Taking him out of circulation? As in, "this lion is not an essential part of any ecosystem and should therefor be removed?" JFP! Every hunter worth his salt rolled their eyes when they read that crap.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom