Big Game Forever

Anyone that watched the appropriations committee meeting last year when Don Peay tried to claim things that Casey Snider said didn’t happen will know why Casey Snider requested the audit.

Don Peay seems like the Michael Scott Paper Company. He starts a company until it no longer can make him easy government welfare money, then he leaves and starts another to do the same thing. Rinse, and repeat.

Snider is doing a great job for us.

I'm guessing (not as much guessing as kinda knowing) that audit on deforestation comes back with "questions"

Heaton, WLH, The Don, all getting heat in the same year?

I wonder if there's a forum where one could see chatter about his in years previous😉

So Hossy?

Or Nilly!

Can Somebody Calculate The Average Of How Many years After Laws Go In To Effect Do They Start Enforcing Them Just A Little?

Snider is doing a great job for us.

I'm guessing (not as much guessing as kinda knowing) that audit on deforestation comes back with "questions"

Heaton, WLH, The Don, all getting heat in the same year?

I wonder if there's a forum where one could see chatter about his in years previous😉

Trying to understand your shorthand who is "H" and why was it a COI?
H= Heaton? COI = WTF are you relating to?
I thought this was about BGF and Mr, Peay.
Just trying to keep up :)

Easy there middlefork!

Post # 5 H Was Mentioned!

I Asked A Few years Ago How H Was Not A COI When He Became Part Of The WildLife Board!

No One Has Ever Answered My Question!

DRAT'S Just Sat Back & Shook Their Heads!

No!

I'm Not THRASHING Or BAD-MOUTHING H!

Trying to understand your shorthand who is "H" and why was it a COI?
H= Heaton? COI = WTF are you relating to?
I thought this was about BGF and Mr, Peay.
Just trying to keep up :)

Easy there middlefork!

Post # 5 H Was Mentioned!

I Asked A Few years Ago How H Was Not A COI When He Became Part Of The WildLife Board!

No One Has Ever Answered My Question!

DRAT'S Just Sat Back & Shook Their Heads!

No!

I'm Not THRASHING Or BAD-MOUTHING H!

The same way that $fw gets in the board.

Money and back room connections.

But no, guys like you sat back.

Other folks got involved.

And others simply watched and reported what they saw.

Believe it or not, but the DWR is very conscious of what goes on in here. It's not coincidence that noise starts here that leads to charges and changes.

What's new, is the journalists and legislators that watch it.

Specifically Snider.

For a decade we've begged, screamed, pleaded for someone in power to check THE DON.

Looks like we've finally got someone. Him taking Don to task in hearings is beautiful. Dismantling his schemes is doing great work.

You're Almost Right!

I Didn't & Haven't Sat Back!

The same way that $fw gets in the board.

Money and back room connections.

But no, guys like you sat back.

Other folks got involved.

And others simply watched and reported what they saw.

Believe it or not, but the DWR is very conscious of what goes on in here. It's not coincidence that noise starts here that leads to charges and changes.

What's new, is the journalists and legislators that watch it.

Specifically Snider.

For a decade we've begged, screamed, pleaded for someone in power to check THE DON.

Looks like we've finally got someone. Him taking Don to task in hearings is beautiful. Dismantling his schemes is doing great work.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom