Big Game Applications Online

Wiszard

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON May-13-11 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]Don't make fun of me but I can't find the area on the F&G website that takes me to the online application. Can somebody help me out? Thanks.

No...I haven't been drinking!

Edit- I have already registered online but just can't find where I apply.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

If it was a "girlie" website you sure would not have trouble finding your way into it would you? LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Steve I just went to Walmart and got it done in 10 minutes. Was the easiest app I have ever done and got my license and tag printed right there. What you applying for? daughter? PM me

I registered on the site about 3 weeks ago and the two ID's I usually use don't work with my Bday. Where do I go to access my registration info?

Brian- OBVIOUSLY NOT A GIRLIE SITE or I'd have it melting in my hands! LOL

Andy- I figure I need to know how to use the new system so Walmart is not an option at this point! I'll pm you a bit later.

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Just called F & G...got it figured out. Thanks for the help guys.

Steve

only $40....and don't be a tight-arse...print it yourself online! LOL

Steve

I did a Group app at CVS in Fairfleid and they had BOOKS they said they got those on Saturday.I just did not get how to do party apps and She showed me and its really easy!!!
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

"and don't be a tight-arse...print it yourself online! LOL"

I know Wiszard but i'm old school i like having the Booklet.

Picked it up yesterday think i'm cashing in my points and hunting X5B this year.

Oily.....I stopped by the local CVS today and the gal went in the back and brought out some copies so got a copy from her even though I did it online almost a month ago.
Get home just about 1/2 hour ago and the copy was here in the mail from Sac.

I'm looking through it trying to find out when they are suppose to send me the "REAL HUNTING LICENSE" to replace this Temperary one I got when doing the apps online.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Oilcan- I know, I like the booklet as well. Pretty soon Ca will do the same as AZ and charge a couple of bucks if you want them to send you a booklet. Good luck on your draws.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom