BIG GAME APP I'M IN!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Gonna Earn me a POINT ONLY this year!

I've waited 20!

When they Bring the LE Elk Units back to what they were 5-10 years ago I'll try and Pull a Tag!

No Desire to Hunt a PISSCUTTER!

I can do that on a General Hunt!

What'd You Guys put in for?

Best of Luck to All!

[font color="redhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMsueOnu0kY

C'mon now Bess - you could say that same thing every year and never hunt. It will never be as good as it was 5-10 years ago because we hardly allowed anyone to hunt.

Get your name in the hat and go kill a bull - there are plenty of good bulls left unless you want a 400 incher around every tree. Why are you scared to hunt? :)

Go HUNT!

They killed some GIANT bulls this year, including the WR Muzzy elk. Which I helped carry off the mtn.

Stop making excuses.

Im in for San Juan Bull elk.
When they send me my tag I'm gonna ask elkassassin to help me find a pisscutter bull to hang the tag on :D this ought to be fun!

henry's deer
san juan elk
henry'y bull buff
9 mile rocky
kapariwitz desert
west desert pronghorn
beaver goat
......no moose

LAST EDITED ON Mar-05-15 AT 08:15AM (MST)[p]I'll be getting a General Season Deer point. (1 now)
I'll be getting my LE Deer tag after 12 years.
I'll be getting anther Moose PT (5 now)

My dad will be putting in for an LE Elk tag for the Book Cliffs, but with 11 points, he's just prayin.
He's also gonna get a general season Muzzy deer tag (most likely).
My dad could also pull his Wyoming tag this year if he decides to put in for it rather than buy the point.

And if all else fails, we will likely both buy an OTC bull elk rifle tag.

That's it for us. :) I can't wait til May to see what we get...

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

I put in for Central mtns Manti muzzy elk with 11 NR points, keepin' my fingers crossed.

I put in for all the OIL hunts but mixed it up this year and put in for a Henrys cow bison and a nanny goat tag. Those girls still have horns!

NRA Life Member

"The critters have to win every time. I only have to win once!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom