Big Foot is REAL!!!!!!!!

JakeH

Long Time Member
here is the link.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_13968657?src=yahoohome

Jake H. SHED OR DEAD IT DONT MATTER TO ME!!!
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

That happened in Minn. That explains why I haven't seen Bigfoot here in Kali. for awhile. Thanks for the report Jake!

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

No Manny that is Big Foot My Friend in the flesh..... If you cant see it then you are blind, how could you fake such real-ness. LOL

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-09 AT 03:47PM (MST)[p]I'm awittle swoe but not wetarded...

i was able to acquire a full frame picture of this incident. I think this might lend some credibity to the story
BFreal.jpg

Wow! I can't believe this story made it here. I can't provide details because the pranksters could possibly face charges or at least a lot of scrutiny after 'scientists' and Big Foot hunters from around the world converged on this farm, but I can assure you from first-hand information that it is not real. The most difficult part of the prank was finding someone 6'8" and getting them to fit into the suit.

Why do all the big foots pose the same way for the cameras?

Will Farrell in Elf is still the best pose ever...........

Apollo I saw it on Yahoo, thats where I got it from, looked stupid so I posted it on here for all the other ass's like me to trash on it. :) LOL

458738e374dfcb10.jpg

There's the real story.....another Messin' With Sasquatch commercial being filmed......can't wait for it to show up on T.V.......They Are Hilarious!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom