Big fight with my wife!

eelgrass

Long Time Member
She was in a bad mood this morning! She got up and I was on MonsterMuleys as usual. She wants me to do all these "honey dos'". She said I was lazy and I have no ambition! That really makes me angry!

If I could find someone to help me load my stuff in the truck, I'd be outta here!

Eel

Eel;
don't tell us, tell her. then get back to us and let us know if you got one or two black eyes!

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-08 AT 11:09AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jun-21-08 AT 11:07?AM (MST)

EERY! The same thing happened at my house too! I swore to her I'd prove her wrong too so to do it I logged on to two more websites! She was not impressed. I mean come on - are you saying that multitasking is not abmitious? Oh not to mention I was watching two shows on TV too! It is too freaking hot to mow the lawn anyway - if the grass is short it will just burn because we can only water every 5 days.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Tell her attitude or address..........One of them is gonna change.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

Steve,

Do like I do, tell her to hire someone as it is too damn hot and I ain't going to work in that 98 degree heat just to make you happy.
Then get in your PU and take a drive to the local gun store.

Brian

Brian;
Are trying to get Eel killed with that advice? I know, from past experience, did that and came home with a new rifle. Well there was a upside to the experience, wife did not talk to me for a week. UUmmmmm, might be good advice after all.

RELH

I love being single.......all I ever fight with chicks about is who gets on top first!
SO WATCH IT EEL THAT THONG SHE WORE WHEN YOU FIRST MET IS NOW AN ULTRA HIGH VELOCITY "PROJECTILE SLINGER" tuned for more than an eye!
rm

OR you could have said IT TOO HOT TO WORK ...What? your not gonna get me a beer?
or what?..........this is not that Menopause thing again is it!
whats for breakfast?....Waffles sound good oh and some fresh squeezed OJ too!
rm

Hold on everyone! She's making my favorite zucchini casserole for dinner. It has Cream of Chicken soup, sour cream, carrots, and Stove Top Stuffing!

I guess changing the light bulb in the celing fan wasn't so bad.

Thanks for the support!

Eel

HEY eel!!!

DON'T WORRY ABOUT JACKMASTER SHOWING UP!!!

YOUR WIFE IS OF THE WRONG GENDER FOR HIM TO BE A THREAT!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Good deal Eel! My wife came around later on in the afternoon too. Gosh, who knew that just leaving a few dirty dishes on the arm of the couch for a few hours while I browsed the web and watched some shows could make a person so mad! Plus I DID tell the kids not to paint each other with the chocolate syrup and especially not on the carpet. Not my fault if they didn't listen! Besides, they were in their pajamas still so its not like they got their good clothes dirty or anything. I tried to explain how mad she would have been if they would have been dressed by 1PM - but it didn't seem to help much - she got over it though!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Eel

Trade her in for a 24 year old Russian bride. Train the new bride to do the honey do's and teach her how to make your favorite casserole. Keep Kilo and JB away from the new bride.

Ransom

No Wood, far from it..I have been married happily for a long time now, it was all meant in fun just like the rest of the posts.

?We abuse land because we regard it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.? Aldo Leopold

I don't have time to follow this thread any more today. I have laundry to do. Then vacuming and dusting. Then I have to wash her car and change oil. I can only vacume between 9:00am and 10:00am Sundays because that's the only time she's not watching TV. That's the time she goes to the store for more Bon Bons.

If my wife reads this I'm in soooo much trouble!

Eel

All it would take is one simple phone call to the misses tomorrow when you are at work, you come home from work and all of the hunting things out on the back lawn. LOL

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Jun-22-08 AT 10:15AM (MST)[p]"No Wood, far from it..I have been married happily for a long time now, it was all meant in fun just like the rest of the posts."

I know, just givin' you a hard time }>

>
>If my wife reads this I'm
>in soooo much trouble!
>
Ummm...yeah. Ya think?????

Yer a baad boy, Eel...baad! lol

Gotta go...don't have time to play on MM today. I have to lord over my husband and his honey-do list and make sure crap gets done because Lord knows nothing on that list gets finished unless I'm around to nag.......

;-)

I always take my lunch to work. This morning she wrapped my sandwich up in a road map. I wonder what that means?

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom