Big dude

Coyote_chaser

So I was emailed these pictures, says it was from Ontario somewhere. The thing looks HUGE to me. Look how tall he is.

4aa9501643f4c04c.jpg

4aa9502d4493c7a0.jpg

It might be more "perspective" than anything else. Those trees and road are a lot smaller than what they seem. OR, it's a photoshop job! :)

Looks about right to me. Those moose are about seven feet at the shoulder. That would make that two-track eight or nine feet wide. Those animals are just giants. This is me with my moose, and no way it's photoshopped.

moose2.jpg

Look close, in the second photo above the front shoulder and right below the hump you can see the photo shoppers signature in the shape of what looks to be a soldier, you can see his face and it looks like he is wearing a helmet.

>Looks about right to me.
>Those moose are about seven
>feet at the shoulder.
>That would make that two-track
>eight or nine feet wide.
> Those animals are just
>giants. This is me
>with my moose, and no
>way it's photoshopped.
>
>
>
moose2.jpg

Nope this is a for sure photoshop job, look at the set of small pines in the middle of the picture towards the top, looks like the wrong kind of pines for the area.

LOL man Nice moose! that is my dream hunt right there!!!!!!

I think nmtaxi photoshopped a midget in the picture to make the moose look bigger. It looks like the picture is the moose from Hogel Zoo and he photoshopped the midget in the picture with a nice background. Yup, I got it all figured out nmtaxi, I got it all figured out.
Damn big moose you got there nmtaxi. It kind of makes me think the moose picture is legit.

"My sickle has a boattail"
"hidden soles leave .308 holes"

>Looks about right to me.
>Those moose are about seven
>feet at the shoulder.
>That would make that two-track
>eight or nine feet wide.
> Those animals are just
>giants. This is me
>with my moose, and no
>way it's photoshopped.
>