big boy

nfh

Long Time Member
been watching this nice goat everyday at work. I know his every step. He has extremely nice cutters and super thick. Average length. bad news is my tag isn't good for this area.

He was some rope stuck in his horns for the last 3 months. Every week a little more comes off.

I took the picture with my phone at 70 yards. I need to grab my camera and get some good pics.

>Bairoil?
>Zeke

Sorry Zeke on my bad info. I just seen oil and assumed you were asking if he was a oil field buck. He is but not from bairoil. this is from northern part of the state

>Looks like a dandy! Can't
>wait to see better pics!
>

Im trying. I been working in another field and archery season is just ten days away. A pumper has a tag and has been watching him hard to. But his dad is getting old so he is hoping they can get him. hopefully I can get some live pictures before he hits the dirt.

No prob nfh. I was thinking you roamed a bit farther north too but that looks like a place I've been a few times.

carnicero, 60 is supposed to be a pretty special hunt. I hope you do some good.

Zeke

I drove by 60 last year and saw an absolute showstopper of a buck right off the highway. Wasnt even trying hard to look for them. That should definitely be a really fun hunt.

Went back out today to see him. once again same spot same time. He loves to bed below a power pole and by a submersible pump. His comfort zone is about 100 yards on foot and about 60 yards in the truck

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom