Big bore guns...what do you have?

feddoc

Long Time Member
I'm not a collector or shooter of same, just trying to figure out how many people own a big bore centerfire rifle.

I've got a .450 Marlin; love that little gun. I take it with me when I am creeping through thicker stuff during elk season.

When I was at Colorado State, one of my friends had one gun. A .458 Winchester Magnum. He, being a poor college kid, could not afford to buy another. He shot that thing at everything from paper to prairie dogs to elk.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

I use a 405wcf on occasion.

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Three 45/70 rifles. Marlin 1895 LTD-V, Pedersoli 1874 Sharps, Siamese Mauser that gets loaded to a level just below a 458 mag.
Great bison rifles.

RELH

If he was poor - how the hell could he afford to shoot that rifle? :)

Someday, when I am rich...I am going to buy a .470 NE double and shoot something real big with it.

I do have a .454 cassul that sure seems big when I shoot it.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-08-10 AT 06:32PM (MST)[p].458 win, .375 H&H, 45/70, .358 win, .444 marlin, .338 win, .325 wsm

F-250....For the big $hit

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

.300 Win Mag, 338 Lapua, .22 lr
Eric
famousfigures_abevigoda.gif

Ultra liberal, wolf loving, illiterate, gay, hippie midgets on crack piss me off!!!!

deerline.gif

>i have a 458 lott. fun
>gun to shoot.

UH HUH....lol

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I shoot a 45-70 double, 416 Ruger Alaskan, and 450/400 Nitro Express. Anything under 40 caliber is just for deer! :)

What a bunch of penis envy liars.

I have your o'le lady's name on my caller id list!

LMAO1

Slick

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom