Big Bad Wolf

R

Rackcrawler

I haven't confirmed but the story below was e-mailed to me today. Thought I'd share the photo anyway.
Whatever the story that's a big dog.

This monster Canadian Grey Wolf was shot due to his continued killing of Livestock in Sun Valley, Idaho.

4a416e1d021c363f.jpg

Tom
A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

I got this same pic in an e-mail and it said it was shot in Canada over a bear bait. Either way that is a huge pooch.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Something doesn't look right about the picture, maybe its just low res, but it looks funny. If its legit that is one freakish, scary ass wolf.

Now thats a strong midget .....

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

IT WAS SHOT HERE IN THE BASIN JUST NORTH OF VERNAL!!!

YA UP BY THE MINE PROPERTY!!!

SOMTIMES TO GET IN ON A PISSCUTTER IT TAKES SOME STEALTH!!!
I THANK MY FRIEND Feleno FOR THE STEALTH CAMO!!!

4a25cb9a7105a720.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

So basically there's a lot of heresy about where this pooch was shot and nobody actually knows where. I guess that is helpful.....

>So basically there's a lot of
>heresy about where this pooch
>was shot and nobody actually
>knows where. I guess
>that is helpful.....

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Here's what I don't understand.....instead of lifting huge animals up to show how big they are, why not simply lay down next to them and have the picture taken from above? I never really understood that.

Bucksnort- One strong midget? good one!

Steve

LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-09 AT 02:44PM (MST)[p]Wiz, do not encourage the likes of Nv, and Rug,(to mention a few known offenders) to go laying down next to animals!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-24-09
>AT 02:44?PM (MST)

>
>Wiz, do not encourage the likes
>of Nv, and Rug,(to mention
>a few known offenders) to
>go laying down next to
>animals!
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LOL to late,,,,,

dang someone shot my puppy...gonna change my quote to has anyone seen my doggy ha ha, it looks like the druid pack male i seen on tv the other night but this was from back in like 04 i heard the druid pack got themselves in some furry situation and are no more...thats what i am gonna get me this fall hopefully

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie