Bidens money laundering

hossblur

Long Time Member

According to ChatGTP, the reason for doing this is money laundering.

Pull money out, "loan"(no money changes hands) money to family who then repay the loan with money from places like Ukraine and China.

This is how you are worth 10's of millions with multiple homes on a "public servant" salary.

Yeah, I know. Orange man paid hush money

According to ChatGTP, the reason for doing this is money laundering.

Pull money out, "loan"(no money changes hands) money to family who then repay the loan with money from places like Ukraine and China.

This is how you are worth 10's of millions with multiple homes on a "public servant" salary.

Yeah, I know. Orange man paid hush money

We still haven’t seen Stormy’s tax returns the year he paid the “hush money.”

Nothing wrong with leveraging real estate. Lots of people get rich doing that. I have plenty of real life examples. It all depends on how you invest it. Too bad he didn't invest in America. It takes a lot of upkeep to own a 67 Corvette. That's probably where the money went.

Nothing wrong with leveraging real estate. Lots of people get rich doing that. I have plenty of real life examples. It all depends on how you invest it. Too bad he didn't invest in America. It takes a lot of upkeep to own a 67 Corvette. That's probably where the money went.
Also helps when you’re getting money from China, Russuu it a, Ukraine, etc, gotta hide that money somehow besides your 170+ LLC’s.

How else does a public servant of 50+ years and a “professor” own multiple millions in real estate?

Also helps when you’re getting money from China, Russuu it a, Ukraine, etc, gotta hide that money somehow besides your 170+ LLC’s.

How else does a public servant of 50+ years and a “professor” own multiple millions in real estate?
Well, that too.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom