Biden Is Out!

Tikka

Long Time Member

Here we go, talk about ending democracy… Democrats are the king of shitting on democracy…
It’s the ultimate example of the golden rule when dealing with Dems…..what they accuse others of doing is what they are doing.

It’s as true as death and taxes

Newscum polls at less than 44% in his home state, which tried to recall him. He won’t win a presidential election unless there are voting shenanigans again.

So it's Cackles, no that dementia-boy has endorsed her. I do want to see a Trumpy/Harris debate. Oh wait, I REALLY hate her voice. Her VP is gonna be interesting.

So, a vote for Cackles then. Most hunters and 2A supporters are appreciative of your efforts.
Well, once elkass assures me the S&P will do better than 20% every 7 months under trump...I'll let you know who I plan to vote for.

With Buzz’ political clout after the GF meeting a couple of weeks ago… He’s hoping he can get Kacklela’s heals in the air in the near future…

Last edited:
You Ain't Gonna Like TRUMP!

SUCK Up To STATUS QUO With Kamala!

We Know You Will!
As long as I make 15-25% a year in the market if he's in office...I'll be more than OK with him.

Are you saying he's not going to be better for the market and economy?

Wow, I thought you were all about MAGA?

Why the change of heart?

Why no confidence in trump?

Is the base wavering?

It's close...but I can't and didn't lose under both.

trump was very good in 2019.

Biden had a sucky year in 2022. But strong in 2021, 2023, and 2024 is crushing it again. I mean 3/4 years over 20%, maybe over 25%...hard to do much complaining. 6/8 years from 11.96-31.49 percent, WOW!

This is why it simply doesn't matter to me, I won, and won big both ways. That won't be changing no matter who is in office in January.

202326.29%
2022-18.11%
202128.71%
202018.40%
201931.49%
2018-4.38%
201721.83%

It's close...but I can't and didn't lose under both.

trump was very good in 2019.

Biden had a sucky year in 2022. But strong in 2021, 2023, and 2024 is crushing it again. I mean 3/4 years over 20%, maybe over 25%...hard to do much complaining. 6/8 years from 11.96-31.49 percent, WOW!

This is why it simply doesn't matter to me, I won, and won big both ways. That won't be changing no matter who is in office in January.

202326.29%
2022-18.11%
202128.71%
202018.40%
201931.49%
2018-4.38%
201721.83%
WOW..... while you watch your "supposedly" 401k raise....which I call BS..... the rest of us are enjoying what you don't have.... Kids and Grand kids AKA... a real life. But what do you expect when a kebler elf has a one night stand with a smurf? Sad and pathetic.
5929438_0.jpg

Mic drop

As long as I make 15-25% a year in the market if he's in office...I'll be more than OK with him.

Why the change of heart?

Is the base wavering?
The only thing wavering is your chair when you sit in it.

FJB!

Why the change of heart?

Is the base wavering?

He's About Done FUKKING This Country Up?

Thank God!

Yes, but he's about done.

Why are you afraid of answering a simple question...will trump be better or worse for the market?

I'm a one issue voter and it's all about the Benjamin's...hold the fluff.

He's About Done FUKKING This Country Up?

Thank God!

You didn't answer the question, I just want some assurance trump will make me more money and be better for the bottom line.

Stone sheep, mountain caribou, moose and grizzly hunts are easier paid for when I don't have to work for the $$$.

I got this email recently...

July 9, 2024
Dear Valued Investor,
LPL Research recently unveiled Midyear Outlook 2024: Still Waiting for the Turn, the semi-annual report that recaps where markets and the economy have been over the first half of 2024. I am excited to bring you a few of the key highlights today.
As we reach the halfway point of 2024, a sense of persistence defines the economic and market landscape. Trends from late 2023 have continued, with surprisingly resilient economic growth mixed with stubborn but decelerating inflation. The stock market thrived in this better-than-expected environment, having regained all the lost ground from 2022, while the bond market continues to grapple with policy uncertainty and remains largely range-bound.
While it’s tempting to forecast a continuation of these trends, the analysis suggests an impending shift. The economy looks poised to cool down in the second half, while volatility is likely to rise – changes that will impact interest rates and markets.
In this environment, we are suggesting investors prioritize bonds and remain disciplined when it comes to stocks, as the ride in the second half of 2024 could be bumpier.

I got this email recently...

July 9, 2024
Dear Valued Investor,
LPL Research recently unveiled Midyear Outlook 2024: Still Waiting for the Turn, the semi-annual report that recaps where markets and the economy have been over the first half of 2024. I am excited to bring you a few of the key highlights today.
As we reach the halfway point of 2024, a sense of persistence defines the economic and market landscape. Trends from late 2023 have continued, with surprisingly resilient economic growth mixed with stubborn but decelerating inflation. The stock market thrived in this better-than-expected environment, having regained all the lost ground from 2022, while the bond market continues to grapple with policy uncertainty and remains largely range-bound.
While it’s tempting to forecast a continuation of these trends, the analysis suggests an impending shift. The economy looks poised to cool down in the second half, while volatility is likely to rise – changes that will impact interest rates and markets.
In this environment, we are suggesting investors prioritize bonds and remain disciplined when it comes to stocks, as the ride in the second half of 2024 could be bumpier.

Is that a joke?

21 and 23 over 50% gain and that bullchit email is going on about an 18% lose in 22?

2024 already looking to beat 20 %...Yeah, by all means, keep investing in bonds.

Time the market while you're at it and hold cash.

Laffin'...P.T. Barnum was right.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom