Bicycle Races

Thats crazy!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Thats crazy!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LMAO...only the weak minded...did wory huntinFool...
JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

I'm just getting set to leave the house on a 25 mile night ride, I'll stay away from those critical mass idiots.

JB, doesn't 'worry' have two r's?

I'm just getting set to leave the house on a 25 mile night ride, I'll stay away from those critical mass idiots.

JB, doesn't 'worry' have two r's?

All right, this is probably going to get me in "trouble" but when I saw it on Tosh.O the first time I literally couldn't stop laughing. It might be because whenever we get caught behind cyclists we always joke about dooring them, but of course we never do, but this guy took it to the extreme and acually did it. Now, I'm sure that people were probably hurt, but what's done is done so I'm going to laugh at it. So I guess what I'm saying is that I was wrong in my earlier post, I don't care if I offend you!

All right, this is probably going to get me in "trouble" but when I saw it on Tosh.O the first time I literally couldn't stop laughing. It might be because whenever we get caught behind cyclists we always joke about dooring them, but of course we never do, but this guy took it to the extreme and acually did it. Now, I'm sure that people were probably hurt, but what's done is done so I'm going to laugh at it. So I guess what I'm saying is that I was wrong in my earlier post, I don't care if I offend you!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom