BF GOODRICH Radial TA ko

kilowatt

Bessy,

Checked my log book on the tires I have on my PU, with a month shy of 5 years on the tires, I have 61,710 miles on these tires and still have enough rubber left for at least another 5-7,000 miles. But most likely I will replace them next month before I head out for the Lope hunt in WYO.

Never beat the Goodyear mileage though...LOL

Brian

HEY kilo???

I SWEAR TO GOD YOU MUST BE JACKIN THE ASS END OF THAT TRUCK UP & LET IT EARN MILEAGE???

YOU'RE A LITTLE SHY OF THE GOODYEAR MILEAGE!!!

DID YOU SEE THE NASCAR RACE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO???

A WHOPPIN 12 FRICKEN LAPS IS ALL THEM GOODYEARS WOULD GO!!!

WAFJ!!!

YOU MIGHT SAY THEY DON'T MAKE EM LIKE THEY USED TO!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

I have WELL over 50K on my TA's as well Kilo, they have been an awesome tire on my heavy Super Duty.
Problem is now, i run a 16.5 x 35" and they don't make them anymore!!

Now when these TA's run out by spring time, i'll have to buy wheels AND tires!! :-(

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

SEE PUNK!!!

IF YOU'D OF BOUGHT GOODYEARS!!!

YOU'D STILL HAVE 47,000 LEFT IN EM!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Bessy,

I don't watch them "roundy-round" races too boring for me. Good old high methane, burning rubber and a 1,000,000 HP going down the 1/4 tract is what I watch. Ground shaking and ear blasting and nose burning high. LOL

Brian

kilo!!!

THEM GUYS YOU WATCH DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO TURN LEFT OR RIGHT!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

The talent to the "Kilo cars" bessy, is driving them straight!!

Sometimes them suckers get a little lite in the front end and start to fly at 250mph in a 1/4 mile!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

THEY RUN EM OVER 300 MPH NOW DAYS!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

NOT 300!!!

THEY DO KICK SOME BUTT THOUGH!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Slam, Discount Tire is showing the All-Terrain K/O in 35x12.50R16.5 on their website as available for $195 a tire. Nearly every store in Utah is showing them in stock. I was in the tire business 10 years ago and everybody was saying the 16.5 was dead in the water then....

Thanks Tony!

I was in Big O the other day and they showed me on a computer to wherever they get them and it showed only 9 tires left in the whole state.
I was hoping to get the mudders, but they have discontinued those altogether in the 16.5....unless YOU can find me some???? :)

I see used TA's on KSL.com all the time, people dumping both weels and tires in the 16.5's.

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

I'm pretty sure the Mud Terrain in that size has been canceled. Besides, you ain't a real man unless you have 24's on your truck right?

THERES A LOW BLOW PUNK!!!

24'S,WTF???

THEM AIN'T HUNTIN TIRES!!!

ONLY SISSY MAIN STREET 4 X 4'S ARE SPORTIN 24'S!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Those would look good with spinners in them big wheels Bess, lets hook you some up to throw on that belcher! Lol

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Tony!!!

PROBLEM IS DIS AIN DA F'N HOOD!!!

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

used to think bf all terrains were the cats meow....had a set on my current ride that lasted a long 18,000 miles...at 220 a tire and mine arent a huge hard to find size 16 inch it sucks...i know i wanna try toyos out but those are pretty spendy too...maybe when gas comes back into realistic price range 3.00 a gallon yeah right....so hopefully my tires will last til i get my truck paid off...since it doesnt get drove a whole lot

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

>used to think bf all terrains
>were the cats meow....had a
>set on my current ride
>that lasted a long 18,000
>miles...

>
>
>
47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

>has anyone seen my kittie

You either have some serious alignment problems, or a broken odometer.....

I have ran toyo's for awile, very happy. i dont run the fancy open country's with the big rims, they are the m-55, dont see too many on trucks. i was turned on to them by some ranchers out by the black rock desert, they swore by them.

actually there is no alignment issues, and spedo is fine, some tires compound is different..u think that every thing manufactured doesnt differ and have different strengths and weaknesses even though they are made by the same company...Ya know i seen the threads and every person i ask with toyo's always love them and they say they get at least 60k out of them..could be or it could be a lie, one way to find out is for me to buy a set...the tire i want is a wrangler mtr...guess i will wait and see when these tires go, what i get then

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom