Better Ram Pics

R

Rammin

Here are a few Ram pics. They are a little clearer than the last bunch I posted. Anyone care to guess scores? All you Ram hunters out there hope these get you going! Good luck to all. Thanks for looking. Rammin
Picture007.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture023.jpg

That last ram looks to be atleast 11 years of age, maybe more. You need to shoot that broomed-off old nut-dragger if he gives you half a chance. He is probably in the high 160's but who cares. You won't find a book sheep in that unit anyways. That ram has some serious character and it is a much of an accomplishment killing a ram over 10 years of age as it is in killing a six year old book ram out of the badlands of the Missouri breaks. Given the chance with a tag in hand, I'd kill him in a heartbeat. He probably is in his last year anyways.

Nice pics of a good bunch of rams.
Isn't it nice to have strong zoom on your camera.
Thanks for posting!

austin, I have the ability to shoot photos through my spotting scope without an adapter. The digital camera that I use has a lens that fits perfectly into the rubber eyecup of the spotting scope that I use. This allows me to look at the display panel on the back of the camera and focus and zoom in to get some decent pictures through a makeshift setup. It's not as slick as some of the outfits used by littlefoot, Deer King and others on this site. Those guys take some fantastic pictures. I hope someday to be able to purchase a good digital camera setup like they have. I have fun with what I have for now!

rammin looks like your setup works pretty darn good.
Those are nice pics and considering they were shot through a spotting scope they are very good!
Those digiscoping setups look like a lot of fun but either heavy or expensive.
I see some folks use the celestial telescopes which cost 3 or 4oo dollars but are heavy and fragile but the cost as you know is way less that the 1200 to 1800 dollar spotting scopes that some people use.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom