Better Homes & Gardens

B

BIGFOOT46

We ought to get a forum like that so some of the cupcakes around here will have a place to feel at home. I posted a thread about some dirt bag taking a crap in the bed of my truck for blocking a road and it got nuked. I might add that the blockage happened cause I threw a rod and was walking to cell service to call a tow truck. Apparently it was too offensive of a post. Which one of you cupcakes got your cage rattled?

Does your Truck have a MB or a BTO Sticker on the back of it?:D

Here's another Deal!

It's OK to laugh and Joke about a TARD/White Boy!

But by GAWD don't try it if there's a Shade to the Skin Color!

Hello Mr. Wisz,This is the UDWR Calling....LMMFAO!
15" Bases?
30" 5ths?
GOOD GAWD A MIGHTY!

Ah crap no pun intended here. I just noticed my original crap in bed of truck thread never got posted in the first place. Now when the truck is out of the shop i need to get it powerwashed to get the poo out of the bed and off the glass. What a pain in the butt.

I should not of jumped to conclusions but there are a few snowflakes around here.

How sure are you that it was human feces? Or was it just human-like?

Could be a squatch!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Well........It wasn't me. I could hurt myself climbing into the bed of your truck!

I always pact it under the door handles.

"I could eat a bowl of Alphabet Soup and
sh!t a better argument than that!"

maybe it was sasquatch

Romans 10:13
THE LORD IS MY ROCK
NRA LIFE MEMBER
marines.jpg

fox14.gif

"Well........It wasn't me. I could hurt myself climbing into the bed of your truck!"

Be honest Nickman, you could get hurt climbing into bed period... Terry

hmmmm....I crapped on the roof...wind musta been screaming to blow that steamer into the bed....

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Jb; 1911 just sent me a private message about your post. He stated you were not tall enough or agile enough to climb on the roof of a pickup.
Now are you sorry that you fired only a warning shot at him for trying to pick your main squeeze.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom