Bestline engine treatment

DW

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-16 AT 00:03AM (MST)[p]Anybody used this product? My dad always said just change oil every 3k miles and you don't need any type of additives. Ya homer, the "ord" could use a little tlc.

For about 65K-70K you can Fix the Problem with a New KING RANCH!

dude Claims the one that Obama bought Him is a Nice Rig!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Jun-01-16 AT 06:15AM (MST)[p]I've never used anything like that. Refer to your owners manual, is what all the articles I've read said.

Of course I never drive over 55 either. :D

Edit: My brother read somewhere to pour some acetone in your fuel (gas) tank once in awhile. His exhaust pipe got so hot it melted his plastic fender skirt. LOL!

If lennie would just follow the direction of his political party he'd give me one of his cause it's clearly unfair he has several and I have none! Eel I didn't think they let you California's drive anything with the ability to go 55mph? Unless you were a Hollywood star then you could use yer private jet to go where you want so long as you condescendingly told the little people they should lead a smaller carbon footprint lifestyle.
I used to use slick 50 back when it had a different formula. It's just not the same anymore and I'm lookin for something similar to the old formula to replace it.

>Ya I know some call it
>snake oil, but it looks
>like a legit test to
>me, but I'm just a
>dumb carpenter.
>
>https://youtu.be/A-bU6SByP0Y

For somebody claiming to be doing lots of testing!

That is a F'N EL-CHEAPO/HARBOR Freight Special Torque Wrench!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Rule # 2!

Don't Loan this Dip-Shhhiiitt your Electric motor!

THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

>
>Rule # 2!
>
>Don't Loan this Dip-Shhhiiitt your Electric
>motor!
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA
>SEE
>THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
>[/font]
>
>

LOL! You saw him smoke that motor too! He mentioned tractors in the beginning so he's only gotta be smarter than yer buddie!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom