Best year yet

G

gunner

Well i've been watching this site for along time now and never had anything worth posting. Until now! After 30 years i finally got to be with my dad when he harvested a great buck. It may not be a monster to some but it will damn sure go on the wall. I was starting to think i was never going to see the day. He always said he would never pull the trigger unless it was big and where he likes to hunt theres not many big deer. To top it off my wife got to harvest her first deer, only a two point but she was excited (probably not as much as me!!) and I think (hope) she is hooked now. The icing on the cake was the fact that my two daughters where there and just as excited. It's times like this that make hunting my passion!!
4398dscn1861.jpg

6275dscn1854.jpg

2307dscn1857.jpg

8837dscn1826.jpg

5405dscn1880.jpg

9169dscn1885.jpg

7541dscn1897.jpg

Congrats on your Dad's beautiful buck. Nice 1st buck by your wife. Good for her.
Looks like everyone had a great time.

Eldorado

Nice deer!

Congratulations on the entire "experience".

Within the shadows, go quietly.

congrat's to y'all... Nice looking family and welcome to MM..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Nicely done...

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Good year indeed!
The best part was you wife taking her first buck with your daughters there. Priceless!

Zeke

Looks like you found the right area ! This was a good year...they srarted rutting towards the end of the hunt .

Man your dad looked familiar. He does have a recognizable traight you know...checked your profile, yep, just what I thought, a PC boy! Congrats on an awesome hunt. Welcome to MM.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom