Best truck $18,000-25,000

sremim

Very Active Member
What would be the best all around truck for about 18-25k? I'm looking for something with less than 75,000 miles. Gas or diesel, leaning towards diesel. Like everyone else I've heard good and bad about the big 3, and of course to stay away from the 6.0 ford. How are the 05-07 chevy diesels compared to dodge?

Dude in your price range I suggest.........

1079brat.jpg

Slick

I have an 05 duramax and love it! 06 early 07 was the best duramax before they put all the emission bs on. I don't like ford, never have maybe never will but who knows. Its hard to argue the cummins. Dodge had some tranny problems on the auto for a while but I've heard good things about the new one. If I was looking for another truck I would look for an 03- 06 cummins 6 speed. Or a 06-early 07 duramax. All years on the duramax are very good. I wouldn't pass a good deal on an older one. I would stay away from the chev 8.1 they have all the power you could ever want but 6-9 mpg is horrible! I had a couple chev 5.3s and loved them but I didn't pull anything with them, quick and great fuel mileage. I don't like dodge gas engines.

My 2 cents.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

After 1-911 crashed his Crown Vic he was assigned this beauty. For only $12,500.00 this Ford 4X2 could be yours.

3344ford.jpg

Slick

Heres mine. A chipped out smoke belcher that turns a lot of HP. I pull stock trailers, travel trailers, quads, you name it.

100_3575.jpg

mod2.jpg

If it was me...

1995-1997 Ford F350 w/ 7.3L Diesel crew cab. I Owned on for a few yrs, bought it from my dad how bought it new back in 95. BEST truck we ever owned! 334K miles later my friend still runs it all over for his loggin biz with no major issues to date!

good luck!

muleyman

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom