Best site for up to date pictures

muzz

Long Time Member
What is the best site to look at for up to date pictures of terrain? google earth?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Google earth has older pics and trust me, I have been studying every day there for my Mt. Dutton elk muzzle tag coming up and I get down there and google earth does no justice!!! It will look like little vegitation there trees, etc.. for a good place to hike through and when I get there, it is tyhe thickest nastiest crap on the mountain! If you find anything better though, please let me know!

I used to use google earth but have now switched over to argis explorer. For the areas I look at at least, I think the images are much clearer and more up to date.

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-
227killshot.jpg

Is there much difference between it and google earth? I have it downloaded but cant tilt to look at the terrain. Am I missing something? DOes it say how old the pictres are that you look at?

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

It does give a bit more detail than google earth muzz! I loaded it and played around. You need to go to the top r/h side and set it to 3D and then you will get a navigation tool that will let you tilt and you can grab the lines between N, S, E, W and rotate it around, I think it definitly gives better vegitation detail!

thanks, I will mess around with it more and see if it gives me better pictures of the ground.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom