Best Showblower?????

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
Ok, So I am going to finally break down and buy my wife a snowblower! I have considered it for a couple years, but this year we have the new house with LOTS more driveway and sidewalk. With me traveling so much and the wife left at home to do it....I am gonna get her a nice Christmas Present and buy her a snowblower!!

What is the best one....and why????

On sale at Lowes!!!

098991008044md.jpg

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

^^^^ STILL THERE ^^^^

THANKS fug......

I knew that I would get plenty of these...but I thought JB, Rack or Ransom would be the first to post a smart a remark....but you won Fug....

LMAO

Well I wouldn't rush right out and buy one just yet.... You see my wife almost had me convinced to buy her a leaf blower since we don't get much snow here but lots of leaves. So being the loving husband that I am, I compromised and got her a new rake especially designed for leaves (designer rake?) and a very nice matching wide light weight broom (both with pink handles of course). You should have seen her try to hide her delight when I had them next to the Christmas tree with big bows on them. I also pointed out that the exercise benefits she would get with these not to mention the blower could cause damage to her hearing. I'm always looking our for her best interests.
So.. New snow shovel could be worth considering when you look at all of the positive aspects.

LMAO

Glad to be of help. But I havent seen snow in 3 years. We use these to get the dust off our driveway in the winter.

If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
1202707117883yj7.gif

^^^^ STILL THERE ^^^^

Did you really mean ShowBlower? Wrong forum... actually wrong website.

Now if you are talking snow blowers this is the Toro Elite 5000 that i own.
Snowblower.jpg

>>Ok, So I am going to finally break down and buy my wife a snowblower!

After that I couldn't finish reading the rest...LMAO

Ariens 26" is what I am currently using. Great great machine. No problems, well built, not cheap like a Toro. In hindsight I should have bought 28", would have saved an extra trip down every side walk each time.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-08 AT 06:36PM (MST)[p]FLEH if you really love your wife get her one of these deluxe snow blowers.
494979727421b5f5.jpg

Probably get me banned for life but I couldn't resist.

RUS

WELL I'LL REMIND YOU AGAIN!!!

I'LL TAKE CARE OF THE SNOW WHILE YOU'RE OUTA TOWN!!!

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I have been waiting for you to say this!!!!!!!!

You always took care of the lawn in the summer.....she is expecting you to take care of winter too!!!!!!!!!! ;)

WELL!!!

I'M A LITTLE NERVOUS!!!

WHEN Faleno SEE'S THIS HE'LL PROBABLY SHOW US A "SHOWBLOWER"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

Maybe you could just shovel the walk for a blow?
Saves cash, more eco friendly and everybody is happy!

---------------------------------------
"I needed a cheesy signature saying like everyone else"

FLEH, I don't have an extra room out here, and besides, duck season only runs another 6 weeks.

Man, are you gonna be in trouble if she unwraps a snow blower.

Who's willing to take Jason in after she kicks him out and moves bessy in?

LMAO.....I just want to get kicked out for a few weeks so I have a good excuse to come and just hunt them ducks and geese every day!! I can just live out to the duck house!!! :)

Actually, believe it or not.....she is the one that really wants one!!!! She is the one that has to shovel when I am traveling on business...so...I guess I should make he wish come true!!

Oh, I am not sure that is the ONLY thing she wants form Christmas though!!!!! Maybe I should get her something else too!!!!!

>FLEH, I don't have an extra
>room out here, and besides,
>duck season only runs another
>6 weeks.
>
>Man, are you gonna be in
>trouble if she unwraps a
>snow blower.
>
>Who's willing to take Jason in
>after she kicks him out
>and moves bessy in?

With Fish being related and all I gained perrmission for him to move into the family vacation compound in Bent Fork, Tennessee.

494ad6d07cbb70bc.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom