Best restaurant quick!!

Long Time Member
Best restaurant Logan Ut to say Provo...first answer wins a booby prize. Lil red's 15 year anniversary and I need to treat the lady right.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Pretty good stuff eh nvrctcher?? Guess I'd better make up a booby prize for you if it turns out well for me...
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-11 AT 06:20PM (MST)[p]In hind sight I suppose I should have said best answer wins booby prize rather than first answer. Never catch may have some serious taste issues in light of his go slobe go posts...
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It's a Brazilian BBQ place, kind of like a Fogo De Chao type place the bigger cities have. AMAZING FOOD!! Awesome variety too...you'll like it dude!!

~Z~

Packout, I agree about the Tucanos in Provo but stay the hell away from the one at the Gateway!! I don't know why but that one isn't good at all...service or food!!

~Z~

Breakfast at 1-911 house when he is Kona.

Crap! honestly I got a problem... 40 years for me on Sunday.. don't think a Albertsons flowers & a card are gunna cut it this year... totally spaced last year.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

The Roof at The Joseph Smith Memorial Bldg. Classy and Elegant.

Spencer's at the downtown Hilton. Classy and Elegant.

Spend some of that ticket bonus $$ you have been saving up!

HOOK 'EM!

Think south. Steve's Steak House, Richfield, Utah. Best beef you'll find anywhere in Utah. Yep, I said, "the best."

If I got to eat in the north, it's Maddox.

DC

Don't know what all went down Yesterday?

But sounds like 1911 owed Lil Red one Heck of a Meal what ever happened besides the Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary you two Love Birds!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom