Best Post of the Year?

N

nmojohunter

new to MM in 2009 have been informed and entertained!! Who gets best post honors for 2009 on any forum? Two stick out in my mind the most recent being ute hunters mule deer, and mywifeshoterthantiffany post defending and trying to prove that was his wife in the photos. Happy Holidays!!!

Are you referring to the Duck Call?
I like the medicine tree that BHWAR cut down and hauled down a cliff by herself .... Terry

Was her saddle post from this year? I can't remember?
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

>Was her saddle post from this
>year? I can't remember?
>
buck1.gif

>
>Later, Brandon

16" saddle lol
duck call is always great.
turtle posts are awesome
bobcat photos are sweat

its all good!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Archery is a year round commitment!!

Of this year, i thought the Taxidermist who posted a reply under another name, concerning a post about a injustice another poster had felt done by the guy,,, you know...kinda like...

"i happen to know that he's one of the best Taxidermists in the country"

Yeah, that's the one! Outa this world funny!!! :)

Joey

Some of the best posts don't last long................

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

My vote is for Ducky!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

How about all the hype, buildup, and actual hunt of Stinkystompers Bull elk hunt :) certainly entertaining!

I liked the "duck call" thread as much as anybody but get real, that was like two-three years ago.

Joey

This is a tough one & lets crown somebody for 2009
In no particular order:

stinkys thread asking the proffessionals here what size of bolt ons QTPie should get and PleaseDear accusing Felenos shopjob pic of QTPie being Heather Brooke when in fact it was QTPie with some nice hardware

stinkys ability to shoot 1000+ yards thread making one shot gut shot kills and bragging about them & then later on posting pics of the actual damage after slammy told him absolutely do not post them pics

nv_hunters Uncle Mikes thread mighta took an all time 1st after D13er & bls added pics,too bad that thread didn\'t last a little longer,the pics were getting better

utehunters 09 december buck thread wasn\'t bad & he tried to make it the best thread of the year only to start counting backwards quicker than it ever went forward

dang,I almost forgot about the thread where NVBighorn got the KILLERBEE buzzing real good & somebody photoshopped that picture of the Bee with his wings

dont really know if there is a #1 theres quite few that were neck & neck

They should have left all them in my post there was some great stuff said I loved it!!! Ya stinky and his big bull what was he 410 right LOL

LAST EDITED ON Dec-26-09 AT 09:11AM (MST)[p]Lots of good posts this year.

antlerrick's elk hunt with Barbie still cracks me up!

Story of the year has to be Bobcatbess going into exile. Or maybe underground is a better way of putting it.

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

lets see some links for these.

stinkys thread asking the proffessionals here what size of bolt ons QTPie should get and PleaseDear accusing Felenos shopjob pic of QTPie being Heather Brooke when in fact it was QTPie with some nice hardware

stinkys ability to shoot 1000+ yards thread making one shot gut shot kills and bragging about them & then later on posting pics of the actual damage after slammy told him absolutely do not post them pics

dang,I almost forgot about the thread where NVBighorn got the KILLERBEE buzzing real good & somebody photoshopped that picture of the Bee with his wings

Lets get one crowned!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

Any of Feleno's posts that you've got to guess who's boobs or butt it is.....can't go wrong with that. Instant entertainment....at least for 15-30 seconds....if you know what I mean!! Gotta love Feleno's posts...he's always joking around. You need to check out his "Playing Santa" post in the campfire. It's hilarious!!

Steve

My vote goes to Forkwest for the video series of his 09 Wyo hunt.
------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

I'm just schmoozin ya Forky, so I'll get an invite next year. HEHEHE

------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I'll shoot him"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom