BEST PIERCINGS!!!

B

bobcatbess

YA I'VE HAD A FEW IN MY DAY!!!

THE TIME I WAS TRYING TO REMOVE A SNAP RING WITH A SHARP HOOK TOOL AND RAN IT THROUGH THE SIDE OF MY FINGER & OUT THE OTHER,DAMN THAT FELT GOOD!!!

THEN THERE WAS THE TIME ME & MY BROTHER DECIDED TWO OF US COULD SKIN A DEER TWICE AS FAST AS ONE OF US COULD WHEN I SLIPPED TOWARDS HIM WITH MY KNIFE & YANKED IT BACK & RAN IT CLEAR INTO THE BONE 6" ABOVE MY KNEE CAP,FRICK WHEN THE POINT OF MY KNIFE HIT THE BONE THAT FELT GOOD!!!

BUT THE BEST PIERCING I WAS AROUND WAS BACK IN ABOUT 1979 WHEN ME & MY BROTHER & A FRIEND NAMED "BIG ERNIE" DECIDED WE WERE GOING FISHING!!!

WHEN ERNIE SHOWED UP MY BROTHER TOOK A QUICK LOOK AT HIS RIG & MUMBLED:WHAT THE HELL DOES HE THINK WE'RE FISHING FOR HALIBUT???

WE GET DOWN TO THE LAKE & START RIGGING UP!!!

IT TAKES BIG ERNIE 30 MINUTES TO RIG UP!!!

I WAS WATCHING AND MY BROTHER WALKED BEHIND BIG ERNIE JUST AS I SEE HIM WHIP THE POLE BACK,I HOLLAR AT MY BROTHER BUT ITS TOO LATE!!!

I CAN STILL HEAR THE SNAP/POP OF THAT 35 POUND TEST LINE AS BIG ERNIE PUT HIS WEIGHT INTO THAT CAST!!!

YOU GUESSED IT,BIG ERNIE PIERCED MY BROTHERS EAR WITH A BIG OLE TREBBLE HOOK & IT HAD ABOUT 4" OF 35 POUND TEST HANGING OFF OF IT!!!

MY BROTHER WOULDN'T LET ANYBODY TOUCH IT,HE WORE IT ALL DAY!!!

THE TREBBLE HOOK WENT THROUGH THE BACK SIDE OF MY BROTHERS EAR AND YOU COULD SEE IT ON THE OTHER SIDE BUT IT CURLED BACK & AROUND & THE BARB WAS DEEP!!!

IT WOULDN'T OF BEEN SO BAD IF IT WOULD OF WENT CLEAR THROUGH,WE COULD OF CUT THE HOOK & PULLED IT OUT BUT ERNIE HAD SET THE HOOK DEEP & THE BARB WAS BARRIED!!!

ANOTHER LUCKY PIERCING WAS THE TIME WE WERE NIGHT FISHING!!!

A FRIEND OF MINE RARED BACK FOR A CAST & HOOKED ONE OF MY OTHER FRIENDS THROUGH THE EYELID,IT WENT CLEAR THROUGH THE EYELID BUT DIDN'T HURT HIS EYE,PROBABLY THE LUCKIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING I'M NOT AS TOUGH AS THAT GUY NAMED PUFF BUT I'D LIKE TO HEAR OR SEE SOME MORE PIERCING STORIES,SORRY KKK I'M JUST NOT QUITE AS TOUGH AS PUFF!!!

When I was about 15 my dad and uncle took me bass fishing in a boat. After about 10 minutes I was bored and rigged up a good n----r fishing setup with 3 oo hooks, half a pound of weight, and a bunch of anchovie. I overeheaded that thing as hard as I could and nearly jerked my uncle over my head. When I looked at him he had a hook buried in his cheek with a whole anchovie across his face. My dad had to cut the hook and push the point through to the inside of his mouth. He kept it medicated the rest of the day with E&J brandy.

JB

When I was a kid fishing in my Uncle's pond, I burried both sets of trebble hooks from a Zara Spook into the back of my noggin! My Dad and Uncle had to cut them out with a pocket knife. I was bleeding like a stuck hog!!! My Mom cried more than I did! I also got a set of trebble hooks from a Mag. Wart, stuck deep into the meat of my hand while having a 35 lb salmon still attached to the other set of hooks. Every time he shook, I saw stars!!!
Eric
deerline.gif

Ok...you asked for it.

The best(?? that's questionable LOL) piercing I've ever seen was revealed to me when I was waitressing about 3 years ago. One night this whole table full of guys came in, kinda late, and I was having alot of fun with them. I'm a bit flirty, bold and talkative and I was just joking around with these guys (come on..I was pregnant...they had to know I wasn't going home w/them..right? Apparently not.). Anyway...somehow the subject of a certain piercing this one guy had came up (thank God not literally...LOL).

He proceeds to tell me he has a Prince Albert (a piercing right through the head of his man(?)hood). I called B.S. on him and told him to prove it. Well..he did. He wasn't bluffing. He proceeded to whip it out right there on the table in the middle of the restaurant for me to inspect. LOL

So, I was a bit shocked, but no way was I going to show it, (and it sure wasn't the first penis I'd ever seen anyway). So I stayed calm, looked it over and told him he was a wuss for not getting a larger gauge ring. It was just a skinny little hoop and it was my understanding that most PA's used a much fatter, heavier hoop. (I was a reporter, ok? Reporters end up knowing a little about everything and plenty of stuff you never wanted to know in the first place. LOL)

Anyway, he did offer to let me 'experience' the PA, since he said he only got it to "please the ladies". Gave me his hotel room number and everything. Yeah....NO THANKS. I took my ever-so-sexy-pregnant self home and told my husband I got hit on (I did think THAT was kinda cool since NOONE feels sexy when she's pg) and that I was NEVER going to call a guy's bluff on something like that again. LOL

Thank God I'm married to the man I am though. He's pretty mellow. But if I had told my brothers that story they would've gone and kicked down the door to room #202 at the Lamplighter hotel that night (if only to scare the dude as a fun prank). LOL

Damn, I cant top that, but I did shoot myself in the mouth with a nail gun once.....But I know a guy that can win this contest hands down, how does #4 rebar from hip to ribs sound????

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

It ricocheted off a peice of metal and came right back at me. A 3" nail from 2 feet will know your 2 front teeh loose for a while, thats for sure.

:( Somebody didn't like bouncing betty :(

JUDAS PRIEST!!!

I THINK KKK COULD OF HANDLED THE E-MAIL Tony!!!

WHY DIDN'T YOU SEND IT???

I SEEN ON THE NEWS ABOUT A YEAR OR SO AGO A GUY FROM MEXICO THAT WAS WORKING IN SLC & HAD SHOT HIMSELF WITH A NAIL GUN SEVERAL TIMES IN THE HEAD & CLAIMED HE DIDN'T KNOW HE'D DONE IT FOR A DAY OR TWO!!!

I'M CALLING BULL$HIT ON THAT ONE!!!

I'VE HAD THESE IN ME BEFORE & THEY'RE SOME "STINGING" SOB'S!!!

I'LL BET HE WAS BOOZED/METHED UP SO BAD IT TOOK A DAY OR TWO TO COME DOWN OFF THAT HIGH???

THE ONLY bobcat STILL LEARNING THINGS IN LIFE THANKS TO PEOPLE LIKE KKK,I THOUGHT A PRINCE ALBERT WAS AN OLD TIME TABACKY??? :D

RE: JUDAS PRIEST!!!

Left ear Left nipple Tongue and the pa as well. sorry 3K, im married so you cxaant inspect it. J/K please dont send your brothers.

RE: JUDAS PRIEST!!!

Oh don't worry! LOL I won't challenge it. I believe you. Taking your word and your wife's word. LOL

>Ok...you asked for it.
>
>The best(?? that's questionable LOL) piercing
>I've ever seen was revealed
>to me when I was
>waitressing about 3 years ago.
> One night this whole
>table full of guys came
>in, kinda late, and I
>was having alot of fun
>with them. I'm a ....

LOL!!!
TK... you sparked a memmory!
Involving a cute 'lil waitress gal at a local coffee hole Rimrock 'an I visit regularly... (she's long gone, dang-it!!)
This wasn't a piercing, but a tatoo...
Perky little gal, always pleasant 'an ready with a refill.
One morning, in the throws of flirtation (going both ways..LOL) she sez "wanna see my new "pu****"?"(kitty-cat)?"
I looked at Rim... his eyes were bugged out about an inch... I could tell from his nose-hairs he wasn't breathing...
"wool... shure... " I sez...
She starts undbuttoning her waitress outfit at the belly...(I heard a strange gurgling sound comming from Rim's direction)
exposing- a kitty cat tatoo that ran from jus' above her belly button down below waist-line... (or further...)
Wholly cow! I thought someone was gonna hafta give 'ole Rim mouth-ta-mouth to get him breathing again!! Took a full hour fer his eyes to suck back in the sockets!!
God love a waitress with personality!

>LOL!!!
>TK... you sparked a memmory!
>Involving a cute 'lil waitress gal
>at a local coffee hole
>Rimrock 'an I visit regularly...
>(she's long gone, dang-it!!)
>This wasn't a piercing, but a
>tatoo...
>Perky little gal, always pleasant 'an
>ready with a refill.
>

WHEW! Thought you were gonna say she showed you her tat of a whale on her right breast. Thought you might just be talking about me for a sec.... ;-) LOL

Too funny about Rim.

LOL!!!

Knew a gal that got a dove tat there when we was young- over the years, it turned into a pteridactil!!

:eek: :eek:

HOW BOUT IT RIM???

I'LL BET YOU WERE WATCHING EACH OTHER???

WHO WAS DROOLING THE WORST???

DID YOU EVEN TASTE THE FOOD???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING YOU TWO MIGHT BE TROUBLE ON WHEELS!!! :D

OH-BOY
I should have learned to stay away from the waitresses years go
kitty or no kitty ...ya poke a little fun at them and they want to follow you home......RIMROCK

OH!!! Bobcat!! How could I ferget!!

I got pierced by an elk! It was posthumus too!
Sitting in the resturant/bar area of our old favorite gun club, after a day of ATA trap shooting... watching a bit of NASCAR on the big screen.
The little waitress gal is cleaning up, straightening tables 'an chairs, we were by the fire place, she lifts a chair up over her head to clear my buddy, she smacks a full shoulder mount 6 point elk with the chair...
It wables a bit, then down it comes! I thought it was gonna get her, so I jump up 'an stick out my hands- Wrong Move!!
Got a tine nearly all the way through my right hand! Near dead center in the palm.
Gall-DANG that hurts!
Just pushed through the tendons 'an such, twanged 'em perty good but didn't cut anything...
That's another reason I hate elk.

How about a hay hook through my upper ear? I was feeding cows off the back of an umanned truck when I was a kid. The front wheel of the truck hit a 12" rock in the pasture and stalled the truck abruptly, which sent me flying forward towards the bale I was pulling down with a hay hook to cut and feed. I turned my head real quick so I still have both eyes but the hook went right through the upper part of my ear and about 2" out the back side. Didnt hurt too bad at the time, (it was well below zero) so I fed the load and arrived back at the ranch looking like a victum of the Texas Chainsaw Masacre.

bittersweetmuleymeat

I've got a buddy at work that needed three stitches in the end of his.....................member(work with me, if you will) after a strand of barb wire slipped on the T-post while he crossing the fence. True story. We still have fun teasing him about it 6 or 7 years later.

Careful, he'll show you the scar!

IAhunter!!!

DID YOU ASK HIM IF IT WAS A MALE NURSE???

THREE STITCHES???

I THINK I'D OF KEPT MY MOUTH SHUT & TOUGHED THAT ONE OUT!!!

THE ONLY bobcat!!! :D :D :D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom