Best Picture Result

Wiszard

Long Time Member
What is the best way to transfer a paper/original picture (4x5, 3x5) onto a computer? Is there a trick to it? Thanks...

I'd like to make a collage for my Dad of all of our old hunting pics.

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

That sounds pretty simple. I never thought of that. LOL. Just put it on the glass and scan it, huh? Thanks!

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

When I was a kid my mother had a video transfer business and I sat for hour and hours scanning pictures into the computer. A good program will help maintain picture quality. Good luck.

Take yer coffee cup off that mug holder, lay the picture on the tray and press the little button. Puter will suck it right inside with the tray.

If you need help makin sheets of white paper I can show you how to do that on the copy machine too.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

Is this a serious question? Use a scanner, buy one if you don't have one, or pay someone who does.

2a0fcsk.gif

Yes...it was a serious question. But...I have to admit...I'm Peruvian so I don't know any better.

LOL Wisz!

I heard Song is selling Scanners on E-Bay!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Funny, BESS!

Don't buy a scanner fron Song Nguyen on E-Bay - the instructions only come in Peruvian!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Solamente comprar el scanner de los Best Buy....:)

Some guy on Ebay named songnugeyn does it for a nominal fee. Send him the pic first then he will work out payment arrangements.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Use high grade paper for the best results.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom