Best PETA picture to date.........

that great! lol at first i thought they were holding up the number of birds they had shot on thier hands lol i was like wow they each only shot 2??? lol im a lil slow
casey

That was pretty good. There are some other pictures that are interesting if you click through the other pictures. Here is one I though was interesting (NOT). If he gets in it is going to be a long 4 years. And scary.

l71560.jpg

YOU'RE LOOKING RIGHT AT THE COLD HARD TRUTH

WHEN YOU LOOK AT KERRY,YOU'RE LOOKING AT THE CLINTONIAN ADMINISTRATION ALL OVER AGAIN!!!

REMEMBER SLICK 'HOSE EM' WILLY???

I STILL REMEMBER HIM AND OTHERS THAT SLOWLY GOT US WHERE WE ARE TODAY!!!

FINALLY SOMEBODY WITH ENOUGH 'BALLS' COMES ALONG (BUSH) AND COULDN'T STRAIGHTEN THE MESS OUT EVEN IF HE WANTED TOO!!!

I DON'T AGREE WITH BUSH ON EVERYTHING BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT AFRAID TO WHOOP SOME TAIL!!!

KERRY SOMED IT UP IN AN INTERVIIEW THE OTHER NIGHT WHEN HE SAID:IF YOU LIKED THE CLINTON ADMINISTRATION YOU'D LIKE KERRY FOR PRESIDENT!!!

WELL GUESS WHAT???I DON'T LIKE CHICKEN#### PEOPLE LIKE CLINTON RUNNING THIS COUNTRY!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING WHEN THE HELL THE PEOPLE OF THIS COUNTRY WILL WAKE UP AND SEE THE LIGHT???

How good of a President could he be if: he is an associate of "Commie Jane", Bill("take their guns and boink their women")Clinton, and last but not least, the Kennedy's, who killed Marilyn Monroe and made "crab bait" outta another young girl(plus other numerous sexual assaults at the "compound"). I'll take George in a heartbeat!!!!!!

The only thing that picture is missing is that big guy right in the middle bent over with his big white arse hanging out!

Well I just found out that the picture that I posted of Kerry and Jane is a fake. The 2 were in separate photos taken over a year apart that were merged together to look like they were sitting together. But I still feel the same about them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom