BEST OF LUCK TO AntlerRick!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Hope you get the Knee Fixed Up Right this time Rick!

These Battle Wounds of Life Ain't much Fun!

Best of Luck & I'm Hoping You're doing Well!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Hi all, I lived thru surgery, but was beginning to wonder for a while. I guess having to tear out the old hardware made it a lot worse surgery, which only makes sense. It has taken me a good week to start feeling better but I can definitely feel a difference today. Just got a surprise visit from Lumpy and he brought chicken dinner with all the fixings. Thanks DeLoss, that was nice of you to give the wife a break. And nice visiting with you.
And thanks to all who have sent wishes. I appreciate it...
Will look for all of you out on the mountain this year,

RE: Good luck AntlerRick

Rick, hope you're feeling a lot better real soon! Sorry to read that you had to have surgery on the knee again, but it should b good to go now for as long as you're good to go. Get well soon, look forward to seeing you again one of these days.

Dan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom