Best Hunting Memory/Pic???

alwayzbhuntin

What's your best hunting memory??? Or even the funniest??? I will start with watching my best bud harvest his first deer, and one of the funniest was watching a guy answer to a flacculent sounding "call" through a bugle tube while elk hunting in NM on our way back to our vehicle, those are just a couple that come to mind...there is plenty more!!!! Don't be shy!!!

I remember when I accidentally dropped a rifle shell into the fire on a moose hunt one time. Nearly killed me when it blew. Yeah, that was freakin' hilarious.

Nate,

I was just trying to keep us from getting shot!! He had at least a dozen cow calls that he used to answer us, and bugling would have only led to guns pointing at us. What else was I to do? PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLB....COW CALLS...PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLB...COW CALLS..Lots of laughing.
You know he has been to the gun store trying to convince his buddies that NM elk roar, not bugle. LOL!

Even funnier though was the sight we must have been. Three flatlanders crawling up that ski hill. It wasn't SO bad until we reached the top and then looked straight up that run for about 600 yds.I didn't know wether to laugh or cry.

Another humerous memory involves a cowboy from a local ranch.
Drum "Been seeing many snakes?"
Cowboy in a thick Chiuauan accent "No, not today."

Josh

funniest memory.... probly when me and a friend were cooking a can of beans logger style, and it blew. coated us both with chili, and scattered the fire 10 yards in every direction.

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Josh, that ski hill......I was laughing on the outside but really crying on the inside LOL!!!!!!
Yeah, I would have to say that dude had about 12 calls around his neck...but my god I lost it out there when he got all excited over a farting elk....Damn that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture this. Three drunks fishing at night on a lake. The gas light is attracting bugs. So, turn the light off, by releasing the pressure!! KaBlamo!! Caught them all on fire.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom