Best fathers day gift

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
nvhunter (Kevin) asked me to post these pictures for him. I'll let him tell the story. Congrats on the first grandson!

6427nvhunter1.jpg

2241nvhunter2.jpg

Meet Liam Sebastian
My youngest son and i had been out scouting for deer for 2 days, i knew the due date was close. We hadn't been home 20 minutes when my oldest comes out of the house and says "I think we are having a baby today". Since his GF is a tiny little thing and it's thier first baby i had been figureing she would be in labor for a long time, so i told him i would be there in a while. Unloaded my gear, washed my truck, dinked around for an hour. Got to the hospital and only had to wait 2 hours and he was born.
I am already planning the hunting, camping, fishing trips. Great fathers day for sure!!

Thanks NVB for posting the pics

For some reason I thought you were a young guy Nvhunter. You are the guy who killed that monster buck on the front with your bow this last year right? Either way congratulations.

young??? well according to my kids i'm older then dirt!! i think you have me confused with nv_hunter....mine is just nvhunter...no underscore. I believe he lives there (utah). So...nope there are 2 of us.

>young??? well according to my kids
>i'm older then dirt!!
>
> i think you
>have me confused with nv_hunter....mine
>is just nvhunter...no underscore. I
>believe he lives there (utah).
>So...nope there are 2 of
>us.

Yep, that was my mistake. Congratulations on the new grand child.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom