Best fast food burger place?

BIG BOY'S BUNS & BURGERS
4921a370741723ea.jpg

I've never thought as Ray's Tavern as fast food, but I would definately take it over any other fast food place. I agree it is a good place to eat.

Hands down!!!!!in California anyway, it is In & Out, by far.

Wish I had one right now but the closest one is 110 miles away!

Crown burger serves a mean one with their pastrami burger..dang good fries too... RIMROCK

5 Guys burgers and fries...Just came to Salt Lake and it ROCKS ! ! !
CSO

It's all about the good times...

I may never eat another burger as long as I live!

Eel
'I'll keep my God, my freedom, my guns, and my money. You can keep THE CHANGE.

Dairy Keen - Heber
Ray's - Green River
Wasatch Brew- Park City

--I'm looking for a man... who calls himself Bucho! That's all! And you had to do it, the hard way!--

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-08 AT 10:02PM (MST)[p]GOOD 'OL BURGERS in Paso Robles...only better burger is the one you grill at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paso is in Kalifornia in case you didn't know!

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

JCW's in American Fork and now at Thanksgiving Point.
BTW I was wondering what happened to Marv's in Enterprise.

ROUND ROBBIN IN ROOSEVELT UTAH!!!

YOU JUST MIGHT GET YOURSELF A BIBLICAL LESSON WHILE YOU'RE THERE!!!

GOD SUGGESTS THE HOURS THIS PLACE IS OPEN SO ITS HIT & MISS!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Ray's Tavern. There is another joint in Green River off the main drag that makes a really tasty burger with fresh green chilies on it also. Grogg's in price is also tasty.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-17-08 AT 11:00PM (MST)[p]Chili Cheese dogs, Der Weinersnitchel(sp)...6 please!

French fries, McDonalds...can you super size those? Thanks!

Milkshakes, Frosty Freeze, pineapple! yummmy

Chicken, KFC, extra crispy and can i get corn on the cob instead?

Pizza, Round Table, no Bell Peppers!!!!

Mexican food, Taco Bell 5 for a dollar, lots of the hot please.

Fish sandwich, Burger King, I'm going way back now.

Corn dog, Pink Popcorn, @ the County Fair. A must do Classic!

Togo's, large # 9, hold the peppers!

The town i live in has none of these, zip, nada, not one! Besides, i've been on a low carb diet over a year, since last deer season. Lost 60 lbs so far, one year to go!

Joey
Edit; Oh, Burgers?? I generally avoid them... They're not good for you! lol

I love a good hamburger. We had an Iceberg down here for a while, they finally packed up and went back to Utah, they had good burgers. I have heard Hardees are good but we dont have any of those either. Fuddruckers has to be the best burger I have tried at a family restaurant, they offer patties up to 1 lb. and also offer buffalo burgers. Fast food chains I would say Carls Jr and Wendys. The Kobe Burger at the Cheesecake Factory has to be the all time best burger I have ever eaten.

Brand X Springville Ut. I think they may have shut down but they used to whip up a good boog............

In no particular order......

Junction Drive-In (Kanab, Ut)
In-n-Out
Ice Burg (Did they close the one in Mesa????)

S.

:)

PS: Haven't been there in MANY years, but Apollo/Crown Burger in SLC used to put-out AWESOME burgers! This was 20 years ago while in college. Nice to hear they're still making good food!

Oh, and one more.....

Anyone been to the Cotton Bottom in SLC??? Is that place still there?

We used to hit that place up for pitchers of draft beer and the best garlic burgers in town after an afternoon of thrashing the slopes at Brighton/Solitude during college!! ;-) Good stuff....

S.

:)

+1 for Marv's in St George (But SLOW and pricey).

- Santa Queen (Santaquin, Ut)

- Larry's (Fillmore, Ut)

- I miss the mold bergers from Linda's in Eureka, Ut

-I'm one of those NOT impressed with In-N-Out.

In-n-out has good burgers but everything else sucks.

I have to agree with stanley on the junction drive in in kanab.

ever try one of the burgers where you put the patty in the machine and make your own burger? they have one of those by the paunsagant near alton utah.

the best fries are from rusty's just up the canyon from cedar city. hands down. the cheese fries are awsome and they have great ribs.

Culvers butter burgers are a close second to my amazing coues deer burgers. Kinda a midwest thing, closest one to Phoenix is in Cheyenne wyoming but i look forward to it every year.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

I have to agree with whoever said 5 Guys....They are WONDERFUL!!!

I eat at a 5 guys everytime I am back in Baltimore MD...and I am SOOOOOO excited that one has finally made it to SLC!!!!

Whataburger...Blake's Lota Burger (a NM chain) Sonic is better than In and Out. In and Out has a shortage of items on the menu.

Pace,s in Bountiful, Utah.... double country boy with cheese and a rainbow to wash it down....

For fast food, has to be Carl's Jr. 6 dollar Western Bacon Burger or Guacamole Bacon Burger. Gotta be 2,000 calories in one of those delights. Couple that with a chocolate shake and it is fast food heaven on earth (and maybe an earlier trip to cardiologist) ;-)

Brad's Food Hut aka "Slut Hut" Bronco burger ummm ummm! Period done deal (with fry sauce) & a diet Coke ... screw Pepsi!

RUS

Why do people order a 1,000-2,000 calorie Burger and most likely french fries and then ask for a DIET SODA?? Makes no sense, go the whole route. Pepsi or Sierra Mist are Caffein Free.

Brian

CAelk
Western bacon cheeseburger is probably my favorite. Mmmm Mmmm. But its heart disease in a paper wrapper.

Crown and Fudruckers is hard to beat. I thought In & out was good but also way over rated. Frig, I was still hungry when I finished their double cheese and I'm a light weight.

How bout burger bar in Roy, UT and now serving St George.Their Big Ben is hard to top.

I'll second Pace's in Bountiful! Go there every time I'm out that way. Now where is the Tilted Kilt located, might have to go CHECK IT OUT!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom