Best day fishing ever......

Cam@strawberry

Very Active Member
Went out yesterday for three and a half hours and boated 120 rainbows....20 of them 2-3 pounds, Strawberry is out of this world good right now. It was all I could do to keep peoples rods in the water.......If you get the chance to come fishing its well worth it

littlebeaver.jpg

a32_cleaners.jpg

I can guarantee you that there was no trolling involved in the catching of those fish. My bet would be garlic rainbow powerbait, or lime twist tipped with corn powerbait. Not a kernel of corn, but corn powerbait. Trolling is for the birds imho.

Heck,I was bragging about my 16 fish at Electric Lake all day today
I guess I need to take the kids up to the Berry for a day

Hey never_satisfied?

Are they still Cutthroats in Electric Lake?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Yeah B Bop with a red sided shiner you can still catch a few on Electric or Huntington

>Went out yesterday for three and
>a half hours and boated
>120 rainbows....20 of them 2-3
>pounds, Strawberry is out of
>this world good right now.
> It was all I
>could do to keep peoples
>rods in the water.......If you
>get the chance to come
>fishing its well worth it
>
>
>
littlebeaver.jpg

>
>
a32_cleaners.jpg

Thats is a great day anywhere but especially at Strawberry. What did you use? I can't catch fish like I used to be able to at Strawberry and neither can anyone else I know that has fished it this year. It's not as good as it used to be. I really enjoy going to Strawberry and I guess I could use some tips.

Rainbow garlic powerbait has been a knockout for the last month or so, still catching huge numbers of rainbows. the south end of strawberry 25 feet of water. Trolling no bueno right now.....nother two weeks probably

littlebeaver.jpg

a32_cleaners.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom