BEST CUP OF JOE/COFFEE?

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

If it only tasted as good as it smells!

And I do like the Taste!

I'm usually only good for a 1/2 a cup every morning!

Just wondering what your favorite choice of MUD is?

I use to like CircleK's when they'd freshly grind their own Beans but I don't know what brand of beans they were?

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!
And a good BBQ!
I am Medicine And I am Poison!

I just brewed some 'cafe bustelo' Coffee up!

Damn this is Strong Stuff!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Every once in a while I go to a coffee shop near where I work and get a large Americano. It has 4 shots of espresso and water, I like it black, that'll get you cranked in the morning!

Its my favorite but too expensive to do every day.

For as long as I can go back a 44 oz pepsi has been my coffee. Little sis worked for starbucks for almost four years and still I havent tried coffee.

Folgers, Starbucks, Seattles Best...don't matter to me as long as it's black and loaded with caffine!! Mt Dew works way better though...

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-10 AT 06:02AM (MST)[p]Dunkin Donuts coffee is pretty good but I'm afraid if I drink too much of it I'll turn myself into a Yankee!

BIG +1 on the Mt. Dew

I had to Quit the DEW!x(

I celebrate New Years now with a Friend with a couple of almost Slushy Dews!

Nothin better!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Had to quit?? I'm truely sorry for your loss B_Bop, that's horrible news!!

I ran into some horrible news yesterday as a matter of fact...went to get me a 64oz Dew from the Holiday by my house...SOB's stopped selling 64oz cups!! 44oz is the biggest cup they sell now :-( Good thing there's a 7-11 across the street and they still got 64's!!

~Z~

Just a little ole 64 ouncer huh?:D

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

My favorite cup of coffee is the one i'm drinking as I head out on my boat early in the morning at Lake Almanor. Good coffee, brisk air, sun rising.....doesn't get any better than that.

LESGO54, if I was related to Ransom and RELH I would dring nothing but booze too!

Eel

it's not a 40 incher but it's closer than the last 40 incher you posted....

JB

Coffee gives me the shakes too bad, I am just as happy with a tall glass of OJ. Wakes me up just fine, and don't make me have to run to the pot either

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

I like the regular coffee at 7-11 if I am out. At home I drink pretty much any brand of coffee as long as it has cafine and is NOT flavored.... normally 2 pots daily as I am up very early. I seldom sleep past 4:00 am.

FOLGERS INSTANT COFFEE in the morning when I get up and read the paper.
If I am out and about early, I look for a 7-11 place and get the regular and nothing else.

STARBUCKS, BAD ASS COFFEE, PEETS ETC..........way to strong and makes me PUKE.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

My great grandma leah makes a killer cup of coffe! I don't know what brand but it tastes sooo damn good and guaranteed to make you feel like running a marathon! I've never been able to finish more than 1 cup.

We usually stay there for the deer hunt and you feel like you can run them down for the first 2 or 3 hours! Then a nice nap under a pine tree works great!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

The Costco House Blend beans roasted by Starbucks is pretty good if you like to grind your own.

I grind up a ton before every hunting and camping trip and use a press to make a mean cup and small thermos full every morning.

The problem is when you are in a hurry and don't have time to brew. Some hunting partners don't appreciate a good black cup of coffee and don't like to wait around for you. I take a few of those little Starbucks Double Shot Expresso and Cream cans along for when I don't have time to brew up a pot before I hit the trail.

Cheers,
Pete

The new instant starbucks stuff is pretty good for hunting...had a cup on this morning in Alaska while hunting moose. Later in the day, I killed my first AK moose.

IMG_3762.JPG

ahhh the old pop tarts the breakfast of champions! They are the lightest per calorie you can pack. I love those things :)

Cheers,
Pete

At home its the breakfast blend from SB and in the hills its a 5 hr energy!

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p248/nv_hunter/nevadaanimatedhelmetwd2.gif[/IMG]

For you guys who like that strong azz taste to get you going in the morning or anytime during the day.....do as this guy does almost daily and ride your horse up to this place and spend about 1/2 hour or more inside then ride back to your temperary job to make some money before heading out to the next location.
He has been here for close to a year now so maybe he decide to stay...don't know.
He left Florida in 1999 and has rode that horse all the way here to northern Cali getting here early last year I think it was.

2480badasscoffee.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Whatever the best coffee is, it sure as hell is not from Starbucks. There coffee, black, has a burned taste that a lot of people don't care for. Good thing for them that most of what they sell has lots of stuff in it to mask the flavor of the coffee.

Why is it that Dunkin Donuts and places like 7-11 have such good coffee? Most of them these days have pretty good stuff.

My favorite is freshly ground beans right here at home. We try lots of different brands, most of them are pretty good, some are real good.

Costco beans all the way.
Ground to a fine powder before perking.
No store bought watered down Joe compares.
Down side is the withdrawl headaches when separated from my drug.
HH

Lol HH!

Maybe that's where these Headaches are coming from,I really thought they were from HELL though!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
And a good BBQ!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom